Minnesota Babies
Options

by chance? about day car center

Anyone happen to know the norm. or the cost of centers in Eden Prairie for a 2yr old? 

I know St. Andrew is $279 but I can't find anyone else & I really don't want to call every center to ask what their weekly rate is unless I have to.  

Re: by chance? about day car center

• Options

Did the SAHM not work out? Bummer.

I can't help you on cost, other than to say that centers close to each other are often fairly close in price.

If you call a couple of chain centers, a couple of church centers and a couple of in-homes, you should have a pretty good guide as to what it is going to cost you.  (I am sure you know this, but in-homes will be way cheaper)

Also, when are you looking to start?  Most places, kids move to preschool a little after 2.5 (33ish months) so it would be worth your time to ask on the toddler and preschool rates.

• Options

I just got a sheet that had all of the EP pricing at an ECFE thing I went to last night. I noticed Kinderberry Hill was not on their sheet but it was the most expensive (from when I was looking before). I want to say around $1800/month).

EP Montessori- $960/month Toddler & preschool

Esp. for Children- $281/week Toddler; $246 Pre

Kinder care- $272/Toddler; $257 Preschool (there are 4 in EP all about this price)

Language of Love=- $290- Toddler; $260 Pre

New Horizon- $297- Toddler; $247- Pre

Primrose- $330- Toddler or preschool

St. Andrew- Toddler- $274, $243- Pre

Today's Life- $235- Toddler; $210- Pre

Hope that helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks so much for this information. Ya the SAHM thing didn't work out (would had been to hard with their other things they had to do) But life goes on and we were super lucky that New Horizon had a opening tomorrow so Aiden can start (note to anyone looking for a daycare - trying to find daycare for the next day is really hard) 

I think in the end this might be what is best for him plus with the 25% off discount it makes the first 8 weeks only $219 :) not a bad price now I just hope everything goes well  

• Options
    Can I ask why there is a discount? I have been shopping daycares this week. Is that something I should be asking for?? THANKS!
  • Options
    Payne, check your pm
  • Options
    We found the discount on their website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"