Georgia Babies

Fabric labels?

Where do you get fabric labels that can be stitched in or ironed onto clothing? I need to label extra clothes and jackets for school this year. Thank you. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Fabric labels?

• We use the tag mate stickers from mabels labels.  Love them and haven't had any problems with them coming off in the wash.  Gavin's lovie has one and has been washed MANY times.

• imageslwprincess:
    We use the tag mate stickers from mabels labels.  Love them and haven't had any problems with them coming off in the wash.  Gavin's lovie has one and has been washed MANY times.

Thanks for this! (And to the OP for asking the question).  Have to label LO's clothes now for daycare, and not only does another child in class have the same name, but the same initials.  My Sharpie penmanship isn't small enough (or legible enough) to write everything out.  Hoping these labels will solve my problem.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you Slw! 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"