Upstate NY Babies

hospitals

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide between children's hospital and sister's hospital in buffalo. My doctors deliver at both. Anybody have good or bad experiences at either? Any info is appreciated :)

Re: hospitals

• I delivered at Mercy but have heard good experiences from people that delivered at both. 

Questions to potentially look into:  Does one have a better NICU?  Does one offer private rooms?  Could you look at their websites to see if you can get a feel for either? Does it matter to you that their may be a slight difference because one is a religious hospital and one is not? 

I actually asked to deliver at Children's because my cousin oversees patient care for Kaleida Hospitals but my dr. no longer delivers there.  I almost switched.  And when it came to my delivery, I could not have a tubal since they are Catholic hospital and one of the hospital staff told me his opinion on abortions as they were delivering my son. Not really the time nor the place.   But my care, and my son's in the NICU, was great. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"