June 2011 Moms
Options

***MammaBear***

Tell me more about your food combining diet!
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***MammaBear***

• Options

Basic Principals:

Keep protiens/ fats together

Keep carbs by themselves (fat free cheese is considered a carb)

eat veggies ANY TIME

Keep fruits by themselves

Eliminate refined sugar (splenda, equal or other fake sugars are fine with pro/fats)

keep 3 hours when switching pro/fats and carbs (but you can have veggies and fruits in between)

Keep 1 hour between fruits and pro/fat or carbs

If you look up Suzanne Somers (yes the girl from threes company) she has some awesome recipes  that follow these principals, my favorite being chocolate mouse (I am a serious chocoholic and have it almost every day). 

What I like about it is that you can have things like eggs and bacon for breakfast, put as much full fat salad dressing on your salad, have two cheeseburgers (sans buns of  course). I am able to take in enough calories to continue to nurse DS but still able to lose weight.

The hardest part is not having sandwiches anymore , but I make ham and cheese "roll ups" and dip them in home made honey mustard dressing (special recipe with no honey).  I have meatballs with sauce and cheese (like meatball parm, without the bread)

My mom lost 50 pounds so I figured I'd give it a try.  Fee free to PM me if you have any other questions!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"