February 2012 Moms
Options

OMG...never again!

I had a killer headache yesterday and my doctor advised me to drink some coke with my tylenol. Not a big deal, right? Well, I used to LOVE coke and used to drink it all the time! I stopped drinking it back in March when I started trying to lose weight, I cut out soda in general, except sprite and gingerale. Anywho, I took a can of coke from the conference room, opened it, and took a swig! It was SOO gross! I know they aren't bad because people drink them all the time! I was like ugh, this better take my headache away! So I took about 5-6 total SIPS, not gulps, sips.  I was sicker than a DOG from it! Stomach cramps, horrible gas, just complete and udder discomfort!!

So, more soda for me!! =( I'll take a headache over a stomach ache any day!!

Had to share!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG...never again!

• Options
    Yikes!!!!  I would steer clear if I were you, too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh God, I literally felt your pain yesterday too... mine was Mountain Dew.  Cut it out of my diet but I was trying to write a paper last night and was looking for a little boost.  Stomach cramps like I've never had before and it kept me up all night and I couldn't eat anything without it hurting even more.  I agree, never again!
    x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me! Terrible cramps, uncomfortable, tummy ache - ick! I have been able to drink iced tea though - so I know it's not the caffeine. I wonder if it's the bubbles?
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options

imagepoobear2015:
    Same thing happened to me! Terrible cramps, uncomfortable, tummy ache - ick! I have been able to drink iced tea though - so I know it's not the caffeine. I wonder if it's the bubbles?

This happened to me once before, I think its the sugar from it...because I drink gingerale and Sprite and they don't bother me...i believe its the sugar...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageLilcountrysmiles:

I was sicker than a DOG from it! Stomach cramps, horrible gas, just complete and udder discomfort!!

Ok, your situation is not funny at all of course, but "udder discomfort" had me cracking up...  for a minute I was wondering how the Coke make your breasts (udders) hurt... hehe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"