1st Trimester
Options

12 week ultrasound so amazing

Ok I'm on a high of how exciting it was to see the baby look like a baby!  He/she was moving around and they had me wiggle my hips so it would flip and they could see the other side and then it was all moving about. Feeling so real now and due to this I so cannot focus on work one bit and just had to share. Thanks for listening.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 12 week ultrasound so amazing

• Options
    Oh my goodness, so exciting! I cannot WAIT until I get to see my little peanut. Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy! 
  • Options
    Congrats!!! That's so exciting!! I'm at 8 weeks and cannot wait until I can see more and movement and everything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations. That's exciting!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That sounds amazing! Congrats!!
    Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    yay! appts where you get to see the little ones are the best!
  • Options
    Totally agree, they are the best.  I just had mine yesterday and the tech let me take a video using my flip cam.  So now all I want to do is watch it all day long!
    Juliet Katherine was born on 2/16/12 (4 weeks early) weighing 6 lbs. 2 oz.
    imageimageimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My blog, Eat Drink Pretty
  • Options
    Congrats!  I got an u/s at every appt (every 2-3 weeks) for the first 16 weeks of my pregnancy and it was so amazing how fast she grew each time. 

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options
    Congrats! I just had my first visit today, with the nurse, and I don't have my ultrasound for 2 more weeks. This gives me so much to look forward too :)

• Options
    congrats!! im even more excited now because my 12 week ultrasound is tomorrow. That just brings me so much joy!! cant wait to find out my baby's gender!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageAshleve:
    yay! appts where you get to see the little ones are the best!

Yes my thoughts exactly!  I had one done yesterday and it was amazing to watch them move around and see fingers and toes!  I was grinning like an idiot for the rest of the day Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"