2nd Trimester
Options

Movement Question

So I have an odd question. I know that I am feeling movement, but I have a question about what all of it is. Sometimes I will definately feel kicks, but a lot of the time it feels like a giant fish is in my belly and is swimming back and forth. It will almost feel like a slight vibrating and only lasts a second or two. Is this the baby? Sometimes it even feels like someone is plucking at the muscles. I guess I am confused really because I don't know what a Braxton Hicks feels like, although it isnt the hard ball feeling. I just want to know the difference between what I am feeling.

I was told at the doctor today that because of the previa I need to be careful with any contractions or bleeding and if I am experiencing either I need to call. The problem is that I don't know what a contraction feels like!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Movement Question

• Options

I think it's safe to say the majority, if not all, of unfamiliar movements happening down there is baby.  From what I gather BH feels like the tightening of your entire uterus.  Uncomfortable, but not quite considered painful.

• Options
    BH for me feels like a tightening and it's uncomfortable, almost takes my breath away but not really.  It's hard to explain.  They aren't always the entire uterus though, you can get them in just parts of it.  Mine are always down low.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"