Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What's DS wearing for his 1st Birthday?

I can't decide if I want to get a cute shirt/onesie from Etsy with a "1" or not, normally I find some of that stuff a bit "cheesy", but it IS his first birthday and if there's a time to be cheesy this may be it.  Otherwise, I'd just have him in jeans and a Polo or something along those lines.  What's everyone else planning on?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's DS wearing for his 1st Birthday?

• I bought a shirt off of etsy that matches the theme.  She will be wearing it with a pair of jeans.  I want her to be cute and comfortable. I figure birthdays are a time to be a little cheesy and fun!

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought him a t-shirt off of etsy. It has the #1 and his name and he'll wear it with jean or khaki shorts.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Denim overalls and white T-shirt. 
  • I thought DH wanted to do an NYS Jets themed party but he says that LO loves Mickey Mouse so much that should be the theme.  I am looking for a couple of cute Mickey Mouse shirts to pair with either khakis or jeans.  I figure I should have a few outfits because LO has a knack for peeing at the most opportune times during diaper changes.

• imageTriciaandSean:

I bought him a t-shirt off of etsy. It has the #1 and his name and he'll wear it with jean or khaki shorts.

Can I get the Etsy seller info for this.  We're doing a King of the Jungle theme and it'd be perfect if they could swap the polka dots for animal print.

Thanks ladies for the ideas!

• Definitely dolling her up in a frilly dress. She will have 2 outfit changes, one dress has a tutu that sticks straight out around her and is the most adorable thing. I can't help changing her outfit so everyone can see (we live out of town from our friends and fam and are having the party at our hometown so no one ever gets to see her :( ). I have all of these adorable dresses-might as well make some use of them!!
  • I bought him a john-john with a monkey wearing a 1 hat and eating a birthday cake.
  • imageKimee13:
    imageTriciaandSean:

I bought him a t-shirt off of etsy. It has the #1 and his name and he'll wear it with jean or khaki shorts.

Can I get the Etsy seller info for this.  We're doing a King of the Jungle theme and it'd be perfect if they could swap the polka dots for animal print.

Thanks ladies for the ideas!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/azariadesigns
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"