Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Best-Sellers on Amazon

I came across the baby best-selling list on Amazon and I have to say I am kind of surprised. I guess I can understand that Sophie is number one since it is all the rage. The spoons being number two is really weird. And I am thinking about buying number four since it is only $9.99 and obviously very popular! I think it is a bad thing I found this list - now I want to buy even more stuff!

What would you have expected to be number one? I thought it would be a stroller or something. That rainforest jumperoo looks fun! I feel bad for the kids in that play yard cause that is not enough room, LOL!

Oh, I should be doing dishes....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Best-Sellers on Amazon

• imageSunnyD2011:

I came across the baby best-selling list on Amazon and I have to say I am kind of surprised. I guess I can understand that Sophie is number one since it is all the rage. The spoons being number two is really weird. And I am thinking about buying number four since it is only $9.99 and obviously very popular! I think it is a bad thing I found this list - now I want to buy even more stuff!

What would you have expected to be number one? I thought it would be a stroller or something. That rainforest jumperoo looks fun! I feel bad for the kids in that play yard cause that is not enough room, LOL!

I think the Snotsucker should be number 1 follower by the Jumperoo. The snotsucker is a life saver and brought so much relief to my little girl. The jumperoo is by far every kid's favorite activity, or every kid that I have ever met. My girl loves to jump jump jump!

• imagemishu917:
    imageSunnyD2011:

I think the Snotsucker should be number 1 follower by the Jumperoo. The snotsucker is a life saver and brought so much relief to my little girl. The jumperoo is by far every kid's favorite activity, or every kid that I have ever met. My girl loves to jump jump jump!

I have to admit, I can't wait to try the Snotsucker! I am so intrigued! 

I love your siggy - baby in a purse! Cute!

• Loading the player...
  • imageSunnyD2011:

I have 7 of the first 20 items! And I love them all! I want to buy that Baby Einstein music box too - maybe a Christmas present!

• I don't think the play yard has to be made into a circle.  I have been thinking about getting one to block off the dining room

image'>image

• imagemyself1nme:

I don't think the play yard has to be made into a circle.  I have been thinking about getting one to block off the dining room

We have it unfolded and in an almost semi-circle to keep her away from the TV, gas fireplace, and bookshelf. It is great!

• The snotsucker is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. Gag!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunnyD2011:
    imagemishu917:
    imageSunnyD2011:

I have to admit, I can't wait to try the Snotsucker! I am so intrigued! 

I love your siggy - baby in a purse! Cute!

LOL it's a disgusting concept but really, nothing ever touches you. And I told DH I would do ANYTHING to bring relief to her... so it was a no brainer to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"