Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Lookin dead in these parts

2»

Re: Lookin dead in these parts

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    Weese, Dunsen, Polliver, Raff the Sweetling, The Tickler and the Hound. Ser Gregor, Ser Amory, Ser Ilyn, Ser Meryn, King Joffery, Queen Cersei.
    Excuse me, this should have a spoiler warning because I have not reached the part where Joffery becomes king.

SPOILER WARNING:

Joffrey is a douche. 

That he is. OMG, one of the most hatable characters in fiction, yo.

Anyone else think Joffrey is basically Draco Malfoy in another life?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDaisyFull:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    Weese, Dunsen, Polliver, Raff the Sweetling, The Tickler and the Hound. Ser Gregor, Ser Amory, Ser Ilyn, Ser Meryn, King Joffery, Queen Cersei.
    Excuse me, this should have a spoiler warning because I have not reached the part where Joffery becomes king.

SPOILER WARNING:

Joffrey is a douche. 

That he is. OMG, one of the most hatable characters in fiction, yo.

Draco had at least some morality deep within him and he knew that Voldemort was a jerkface. 

Joffrey has nothing even remotely resembling that kind of awareness. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Zounds.  I'm impressed, Sook. 

What, do you like rattle those off in your head every night before you fall asleep so you won't forget?

• I love lamp.

bringing the thread back down to my level. hmph.

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • You guys need to finish reading the 5th book.  I have questions.  QUESTIONS!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    You guys need to finish reading the 5th book.  I have questions.  QUESTIONS!

I HAVE READ IT.  ASK ME. I YEARN TO DISCUSS IT.

• imagescoutkate:

imageCinemaGoddess:

We need to find a safe place to discuss so it doesn't spoil it for everyone else.

I'm only to page 57-something, though. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    imagescoutkate:

imageCinemaGoddess:

We need to find a safe place to discuss so it doesn't spoil it for everyone else.

Damn.  I thought you were finished. 

Technically the first few chapters aren't spoilery because they coincide with the events of the fourth book, so . . . just throwin' that out there.

• imagescoutkate:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imagescoutkate:

imageCinemaGoddess:

Damn.  I thought you were finished. 

Technically the first few chapters aren't spoilery because they coincide with the events of the fourth book, so . . . just throwin' that out there.

But there is a revelation in one of the early chapters that I'm still trying to mull over. 

I'll PM you about it. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageDaisyFull:

Draco had at least some morality deep within him and he knew that Voldemort was a jerkface. 

Malfoy was at least a doable hottie....

Embarrassed um, okay, I now feel like a child molestor having said that

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• CG--Replied!
    imageKitiara0364:

imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageDaisyFull:

Malfoy was at least a doable hottie....

Embarrassed um, okay, I now feel like a child molestor having said that

OK, y'all can get off me for my Daniel Radcliffe crush now. This one takes the cake!

Nope, Tom Felton is not it, I have a preference for redheads. So, gimme lots of Rupert Grint and even the Phelps twins if their hair is longer like in Goblet.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

CG would agree with you on the twins front, fo sho.

If the twins are not available, I would like Neville Longbottom.

Please and thank you. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageCinemaGoddess:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    CG would agree with you on the twins front, fo sho.

If the twins are not available, I would like Neville Longbottom.

Please and thank you. 

I was gonna say, I am not into sharing. I want James, you can have Oliver. Silver lining to twins. And thats not child molestation, they share a bday with DH (and are only 10 years younger).

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"