October 2011 Moms
Options

Just something for fun!

I found this website (bebepool.com) where you can make your own baby pool and edit it how you want. I did one since we are Team Green, to see what friends and family thought the baby was going to be, the day he/she was born, etc. It is fun to see what people come up with.

After the baby is born, you can go back in and enter the baby's actual information and it will figure out which person was closest in guessing!

Just thought I would pass it on for anyone else wanting to do one for their friends/families/co-workers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Just something for fun!

• Options
    This is fun! I just made one Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I set up a similar one and am seriously giving the Hmm to all those that think I'm going to be at least a week over-due (so far it's only DH's family that thinks this).

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options

Thank you!  This is great! 

We are Team Green too so I am also polling the students in my class to have them guess the sex of the baby (not online, just in class on paper - but still fun!)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, just showed it DH, I think we will make one as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"