April 2011 Moms
Options

*Shaindelr*

I was wondering if you would be willing to read occasional short fiction stories of mine and offer me feedback- I am not super prolific, but I am working on getting published sometimes. If not I totally understand (I know you're busy too) but I thought I'd ask since you seem pretty approachable and you're a pro, after all. :-) 

Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
imageimage
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird

Re: *Shaindelr*

• Options

Sure, as long as you're flexible with deadlines since I'm constantly grading once the school year hits :-)

My friend Kathie Giorgio also runs an online (and in person -- if you're in Wisconsin) school called All Writers' Workplace. You can find it online at https://allwriters.org .

An online class with a writer with a book out is only something like $100 for 6 weeks. I only teach poetry writing there since I don't have a fiction book out, but most of the authors are people I went to grad school with, and $100 for 6 weeks is super cheap.

Happy writing!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    YAY! Thank you so much! I'm pretty flexible about deadlines. I'm in CO, not Wisconsin, but I'll keep her in mind when I'm looking for a workshop. Thanks again!
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"