Georgia Babies

Gymboree Classes

Is anyone a member or know of someone who attend these classes? Price for membership? It looks good on line. We are thinking about enrolling our son when the nanny starts in Jan. Just did not know if it was a good program. Going to set up a free visit. Thanks!

Re: Gymboree Classes

• I take Mia (20 months) to the Toco Hills one.  She's been going since 6 months and it has been really great.  There are different levels based on age groups and skills.  I highly recommend it.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When it was offered as a groupon we did it.  She really did have a good time.  If you can hold off, wait for another groupon.  It was something like $30 for the membership, 4 classes, and 8 open gym passes.  That way you can test the waters before really committing.

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

• Loading the player...
  • We started with the Groupon offer too - but now Alice goes to Gymboree 3 times a week.  My mom watches her while I work so it's a great place for them to go, play games and interact with other adults and kids.  They both benefit from it.  Alice loves it and actually squeals when they pull into the parking lot.  We have the unlimited pass which we pay $75 a month for (but I think it might be cheaper if you end up doing a longer-term commitment).  We're members at the Alpharetta location and Alice goes to both the play and learn classes and the music class (which is awesome!).  I would check it out first though before commiting.
  • Yes, the Toco Hills location would be close to us. Thanks Ladies!!
  • I would probably wait on the groupon.  I love the toco hills one and Adam had fun running around, but it really just wasn't his thing.  I thought he would get used to it, but he just didn't enjoy any of the activities.  He loved running and playing on all the things, but for us it just wasn't worth the money.  For 1 month's memembership cost we could do a whole year at the zoo or botanical gardens.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"