Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP: Jumper or exersaucer

Also on 3-6,

DD had her first time in a jumper at daycare yesterday & loved it.  They have a FP rainforest jumper.  We have a bright starts exersaucer that we got at a shower.  I'm wondering if she'll like the jumper better?  We put the exersaucer together last night & put her in it & she was not happy (but she was tired so that could be it.) 

Do your LO's like the jumper, which seems more movable, or the exersaucer, that might be harder to move in?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Jumper or exersaucer

• Personally, at just over 3 months she's too young for either.

We had both the Rainforest Jumperoo and an exersaucer and DS liked both, though probably preferred the jumperoo.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We had the FP rainforest jumperoo and DS really liked it.  I only wanted one so I decided on the jumperoo.  It's really similar to an exersaucer but also gives LO the option to jump.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Jumper over exersaucer, but I don't know if i'd get both.  We are just getting the jumperoo
  • She has both and prefers the jumperoo. We have 2 jumperoos as a result, one at the babysitter's place and one at our place.
  • Hands down the jumper.  We had the Baby Einstein one from BRU for DS and will get another one for this baby (we gave it to a friend).  My son loved that thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JUMPEROO times a million...we put our LOs in it as soon as they have good head control and they both have absolutely loved it!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"