January 2011 Moms

s/o s/o carseats

How often do you wash the cover on yours?

In the interest of full disclosure, I think I may have done mine once. lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: s/o s/o carseats

• oh goodness. I washed it when we first got it. that's it. In my defense we've had no puke, pee, or food in the seat though. Hope I didn't just jinx myself there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've washed the infant seat one once... because we had a pooplosion. We haven't had the convertible long enough to need to wash it. DD is in the car MAYBE 30 mins a week, so I don't see myself needing to wash it very often.
  • Loading the player...
  • We had to wash the infant seat cover once and have not had to wash the convertible one yet.
  • imageamandabrown530:
    oh goodness. I washed it when we first got it. that's it. In my defense we've had no puke, pee, or food in the seat though. Hope I didn't just jinx myself there.

this.

• I have only washed her infant car seat once because she blew out of her diaper. I didn't even know till we got home. Hopefully it won't be like that in her convertible car seat. *crosses fingers*
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • I washed the infant seat once when we got it and once between DS and DD using it. The convertible seat I've washed a handful of times in the year DS has been in it. It just gets dirtier between sippy cup and snack spills.
  • Embarrassed I have never washed it.

We had one given to us and I couldn't get the cover off so it is sitting in our sun porch with storage. I wasn't going to chance trying to take the cover off of our new one.

• Never. Only the newborn insert when we had an explosion, but the whole cover I have not on either seat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"