Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Best Friend's 30th Birthday - Suggestions Please!

So now that most of us are in the midst of planning our LO's 1st bday party.....I also need help planning my very best friends 30th bday that is the end of October!!!

It will be couples (probably 3-4 couples). We live pretty close to Atlanta (but really sick of everything around here). I am will to go away for a night or two (even though I am scared to death to leave LO and so far I never have)!!!  We dont HAVE to go away for the night but I am definitely willing to hear suggestions for just about anything!

We enjoy dancing, concerts, live bands, comedy clubs.....I cant think of anything else right now.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best Friend's 30th Birthday - Suggestions Please!

• For my 30th, we all went to a Murder Mystery Dinner at Myrtle Beach.  It was so much fun, and something out of the ordinary!

In the Atlanta area, I really like Tutu Tango over in the Buckhead area.  (I guess it's still there, its been years).  But the food was good and the atmosphere was really neat!

Good luck!  Some other things we've done for bdays/outings:  Salsa dancing lessons, Stripper Pole Dance lessons (of course, this would have to be girls only), Ice Skating, and a Paint your own Pottery place.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesuziqnc:

For my 30th, we all went to a Murder Mystery Dinner at Myrtle Beach.  It was so much fun, and something out of the ordinary!

In the Atlanta area, I really like Tutu Tango over in the Buckhead area.  (I guess it's still there, its been years).  But the food was good and the atmosphere was really neat!

Good luck!  Some other things we've done for bdays/outings:  Salsa dancing lessons, Stripper Pole Dance lessons (of course, this would have to be girls only), Ice Skating, and a Paint your own Pottery place.

We did this two years ago.....OMG....SOOOOO much fun!!!  The best yet!!!

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, we had a very good time doing that.  Of course, I had no idea it would be so hard, and that I would be soooo sore the next day.  I gained a new-found respect for strippers that day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesuziqnc:

Yeah, we had a very good time doing that.  Of course, I had no idea it would be so hard, and that I would be soooo sore the next day.  I gained a new-found respect for strippers that day!

I was sore for the next week!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I was in pretty good shape back then.....or so I thought!!  ;)

• Sorry, both the 30th bday parties I did (me and DH) wound up at a strip club with our friends. Booze and boobs make any evening more fun.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"