Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

OPK

Hello ladies,

Not sure if this is a wasted question.. but I bought clearblue digital OPK to get a more accurate reading this time instead of the lines I always have a hard time reading the darkness of the lines.. my normal cycle has always been 28 to 30 days prior to my missed mc (not sure if it was a d&e or d&c)  post cycle was 34 days.. I don't know at what day I should start testing for LH?? any suggestions would be great bc I would hate to miss it.. if anything I'd rather go buy another kit..  ??

Anniversary

Re: OPK

• Options

This was my first month using the Clearblue and I am 1 DPO. I started at CD10 and was surprised that I didn't get a positive until CD16.  If you've been charting and are pretty sure you're on or around a certain day, I would start at CD10 and go from there. I think I did CD10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16...thankfully I got the positive OPK at CD16.  I know it's super expensive to get 2 packs, but if you're serious about not missing it, it might be good to have an extra box on hand.

Good luck! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would go by what the box says (CD 5 or 7 I think) since your not sure... GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

you probably O around day 14, so I'd say day 10

William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

ok thanks because the box said day 17 for a cycle length of 34 days and I feel like that I might miss it.. thanks ladies for you suggestions Im going to start at 10 and if I have to buy a second pack its worth it if it works :)

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"