Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Canadian ladies: baby shopping list for USA?

Anyone got specific (baby) stuff they look/shop for while visiting the US? I usually find they have different things, sometimes better prices, etc. I know there were tons of things I've thought of over the past several months, but now I can't remember anything!

I'm also trying to decide if it's worth the (slightly longer) trip to Buy Buy Baby? Or just a standard mall, Target, etc. will suffice....

Thanks for any tips/thoughts!

Re: Canadian ladies: baby shopping list for USA?

• Options

I say it is worth the trip to buy buy baby, stand alone babies-r-us and baby depot.

Baby depot had the cheapest prices when I was looking for things but they do not have have as large of a selection as bbb or bru.

Our target has a small selection of baby products so any where is almost better than there to me for large products.

Sorry, I am not canadian but I am pretty close to canada and the drive to BBB and BRU is also long for me. I made a trip several times while I was pregnant.

• Options
    I probably should have clarified/noticed... I am not pregnant (I just don't make it on here very often, and still had not changed my avatar/profile). I currently have a 7-month old, so I do have all the major gear etc. already. I'm just shopping for fun, and any good bargains... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"