Babies: 9 - 12 Months

CG.

2»

Re: CG.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageJ+MS:
    Oh she did not just mention Pumpkin spiced lattes. This is going too far. It's not even cold enough for that shits yet.
    it's only going to be 75 here today! Perfect early fall weather for a nice warm PSL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesillypit:

imageseahorse102410:
    What cracks me up is I think I would rather eat my own shoe than eat a pumpkin flavored anything.  Barf.

You clearly have never had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin from starbucks.  Lord those are the best.

FO' REAL. 

And Sookie - Peppermint mochas are my second favorite after Eggnog Lattes.  Third is peppermint hot chocolate. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Peppermint mochas, anyone?

Anyone??

white chocolate peppermint mochas are amazing! I love them, but I've never had the regular peppermint mocha

imageseahorse102410:
    What cracks me up is I think I would rather eat my own shoe than eat a pumpkin flavored anything.  Barf.

Oh, it's ok. ::lights torch::

We're all entitled to our opinion on this board. ::sharpens pitchfork::

I mean, that's what makes it fun. We're all different! ::rallies angry mob::

I once knew a guy who didn't like Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  He had an escalade and a prada man-purse. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

imageseahorse102410:

Surprise  It's not like I said I don't like cornbread.

(which I also don't like but y'all picked on miss nikki so bad I was too scared to admit I hate it too!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageseahorse102410:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

(which I also don't like but y'all picked on miss nikki so bad I was too scared to admit I hate it too!)

::shuns::

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:
    Oh she did not just mention Pumpkin spiced lattes. This is going too far. It's not even cold enough for that shits yet.
    it's only going to be 75 here today! Perfect early fall weather for a nice warm PSL!

We are getting hit with 95 degree weather again! Tell Indiana to get the memo that it's supposed to be nearing Fall and we need some cool, crisp air and crunchy leaves.

And I LOVE peppermint mochas. I use the peppermint creamer year-round!

it'll be 91 tomorrow, but then it's supposed to be mid 70s the rest of the week.  It's been getting down to the low 50s at night (even some high 40s). Windows are open and it's glorious!!
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

I once knew a guy who didn't like Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  He had an escalade and a prada man-purse. 

Did he live in the projects, where he frequently had run-ins with the NYPD, who he regaled with stories of his Escalade, man-purses and drug dealing? And how he frequently went to Republican's houses and stole ice cream cones right out of their children's chubby, lily-white fists?

Yes, all whilst holding a grande triple shot breve pumpkin spice latte.  With sprinkles. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageJKat876:
    imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:

We are getting hit with 95 degree weather again! Tell Indiana to get the memo that it's supposed to be nearing Fall and we need some cool, crisp air and crunchy leaves.

it'll be 91 tomorrow, but then it's supposed to be mid 70s the rest of the week.  It's been getting down to the low 50s at night (even some high 40s). Windows are open and it's glorious!!
    I hate you. All of you. It's 103 here today. It's the 56th day over 100 this summer. I'm melting.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • imageseahorse102410:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

In my mind it is way crazier to not like pumpkin than it is to not like cornbread.

If you say you don't like chocolate I'm gonna have to boot you from this thread! Wink

• imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:

I hate you. All of you. It's 103 here today. It's the 56th day over 100 this summer. I'm melting.

It's currently 62 and cloudy here.

fist pump!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:

Ick! that's awful!!!
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageseahorse102410:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

Who did you used to be?
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Anyone??

white chocolate peppermint mochas are amazing! I love them, but I've never had the regular peppermint mocha

You must remedy this, STAT.

Apparently, you can find JKat at Starbucks from Sept 6-Jan 1, trying out new holiday flavored drinks that she's been missing out on!
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

Did he live in the projects, where he frequently had run-ins with the NYPD, who he regaled with stories of his Escalade, man-purses and drug dealing? And how he frequently went to Republican's houses and stole ice cream cones right out of their children's chubby, lily-white fists?

Yes, all whilst holding a grande triple shot breve pumpkin spice latte.  With sprinkles. 

I saw him buying cds at Starbucks with food stamps. Well, I didn't, but my friend who is a cop did. And by friend who is a cop, I mean Rish Limbaugh.

This makes Glenn Beck cry. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imagekirky05:

imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:

Ick! that's awful!!!
    Tell me about it.
  • imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Anyone??

Apparently, you can find JKat at Starbucks from Sept 6-Jan 1, trying out new holiday flavored drinks that she's been missing out on!

Don't forget to try the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, if it's offered.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    It's currently 62 and cloudy here.

fist pump!

That sounds so amazing. I'm jealous. My 75 is even a bit warm for me
  • imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Anyone??

I think that you get special drinks living in Seattle because I've NEVER seen that (and i would've been all over it!)
  • imageJ+MS:
    imageseahorse102410:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

Who did you used to be?

I didn't.  I have just lurked forever and don't post much.  Seriously if I can remember the dang cornbread thing it's been ages ago.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

PSLs are here in Seattle now.

I could go downstairs and get one.  Right.now.

If I wanted to. 

Indifferent and you're still here talking to us?! You must really love us. I would've ditched you guys for PSL's fo sho. Then I'd come back and PIP my delicious drink.

I would prefer an Eggnog Latte.  I would knock down an old woman with a walker for an Eggnog Latte.

Not really, but you get my drift.

YES!!! Egg nog lattes are delicious. I usually get soy milk for my lattes, but Starbucks uses real egg nog. My DH says, "will it be worth it when you're sick later?" "HELLS YEAH! Shut your pie-hole, DH!"

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageseahorse102410:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageseahorse102410:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageseahorse102410:

Who did you used to be?

I didn't.  I have just lurked forever and don't post much.  Seriously if I can remember the dang cornbread thing it's been ages ago.

That's why I asked, that was forever ago.
    @CG: Everything makes Glenn Beck cry. :P

He would cry tears of joy if he had a Peppermint Mocha.

True story. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

imageseahorse102410:

LAUGHED MY PANTS OFF. My pants are off. In my office. I'm laughing too hard.  

imageimage 
  • imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Anyone??

Say what now?  This sounds like heaven in a cup.

• imagesillypit:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Anyone??

That was an offshoot of their "drinking chocolate" experiment from a few years ago.  Drinking chocolate was the bomb.  They should bring that back. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    imagesillypit:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    imageJKat876:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Anyone??

That was an offshoot of their "drinking chocolate" experiment from a few years ago.  Drinking chocolate was the bomb.  They should bring that back. 

When I was in West Bank, they would basically steam up a bunch of milk with like half a cup of Godiva chocolate chips at the bottom that you would stir yourself. They should definitely do that in the States, yo. 

imageimage 
  • Now this is the bump we all know and love...except I feel like we're back in 2nd Tri discussing cravings and which drink is the best.

CG ain't lying - Salt Caramel Hot Chocolates were awesome - the ONE year SB had them. It is where my love of Salted Caramel came from. 

I'll also take the PSL, but always preferred the Gingerbread Latte over Eggnog...but alas I don't think they do the gingerbread one anymore either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • this is the most random thread ever.

Hello Bump... I kind of forget how to post here :P

JKat, how come you won't come to GFF??

I also don't like Pumpkin 

• imageCherryStarburst:

this is the most random thread ever.

Hola girlie! Love the siggy pics!

I only pop on TB on slow days at work (like today!) so I decided it'd be best for me to just stick to one forum, instead of multiples, and I couldn't abandon TB. Smile

• imageJKat876:
    imageCherryStarburst:

I only pop on TB on slow days at work (like today!) so I decided it'd be best for me to just stick to one forum, instead of multiples, and I couldn't abandon TB. Smile

Hi :)

I understand what you mean... I'm hardly on myself anymore and only go on GFF when I am on. I can barely keep up with one forum let alone two :P

I'm so excited for you being KU and all... are you finding out what you are having? 

• imageCherryStarburst:
    imageJKat876:
    imageCherryStarburst:

Hi :)

I understand what you mean... I'm hardly on myself anymore and only go on GFF when I am on. I can barely keep up with one forum let alone two :P

I'm so excited for you being KU and all... are you finding out what you are having? 

We are! I caved and let DH win (he wants to find out, I didn't want to). We go Sept 27!! Less than a month!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"