Babies: 9 - 12 Months

CG.

Am I drunk or did you take the underscore out of your sn?
"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You

Re: CG.

• LOLz!  Yup! It was taken out so that I could change my siggy but not have to start all over again with a new screenname and lose my 12,000 posts. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    LOLz!  Yup! It was taken out so that I could change my siggy but not have to start all over again with a new screenname and lose my 12,000 posts. 
    Because that would most certainly be a tragedy. Will we make it to platinum by the end of 2011?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    LOLz!  Yup! It was taken out so that I could change my siggy but not have to start all over again with a new screenname and lose my 12,000 posts. 
    Because that would most certainly be a tragedy. Will we make it to platinum by the end of 2011?

Not if this board keeps being as dead as it has been. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Amen. We either have to start doing surveys ala hippo or start dramz ala LCB. 
  • imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

someone better start up something around these parts...it's been a snoozefest!Sleep
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

someone better start up something around these parts...it's been a snoozefest!Sleep
    JKat, I forgot you were knocked up! I looked down, saw your ticker, yellled squeeeeeeeeeeee, and then I was like "ohhhh yeaaaaaa".
  • imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

JKat, I forgot you were knocked up! I looked down, saw your ticker, yellled squeeeeeeeeeeee, and then I was like "ohhhh yeaaaaaa".
    lol!! if you could see me in my massiveness you wouldn't be able to forget.

damn that kirky for still fitting into regular jeans-she's how many weeks ahead of me?! I broke down and switched to maternity jeans this week just to be more comfortable/not have indentations in my skin!

• imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

I vote you start dramz, but let me post a survey to see what everyone else thinks.
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

damn that kirky for still fitting into regular jeans-she's how many weeks ahead of me?! I broke down and switched to maternity jeans this week just to be more comfortable/not have indentations in my skin!

Might as well be comfortable lady!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imagehippotree:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

I vote you start dramz, but let me post a survey to see what everyone else thinks.
    Ok. I need to go revisit old post, I might have forgotten how.
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

My pants are making indentations in my skin and I'm not even KU.

Fvcking first month of BCPs...

What made you decide to go on the pill? I despise the pill, I would pile them up and burn them.
  • imageJ+MS:
    imagehippotree:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Say that you've decided to stop vaxxing Izzy and anyone who tells you that vaccinations don't cause autism are just drinking the (non-vaccinated) kool-aid. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageJ+MS:
    Now I'm just (not so) patiently waiting for the pumpkin pie blizzards to come out so that I can fill the elastic waistband out a bit more.  Get your sh*t together DQ!
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJ+MS:
    imagehippotree:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Say that you've decided to stop vaxxing Izzy and anyone who tells you that vaccinations don't cause autism are just drinking the (non-vaccinated) kool-aid. 

Only if you promise to C&P it to PC&E. You know how much they love me.
  • I'm still wearing maternity pants. 

#winning

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagekirky05:
    Weeeeell...looks like it's sweatpants for me from here on out. Or the BellaBand. I wore regular jeans the other day and it nearly bruised right under my stomach from sitting down! I'm in denial. Crying
    I can squeeze in and not be too uncomfortable.  Until about 2pm and then it starts to get a little tight and I unbutton.  Then 30 minutes later I forget that I've unbuttoned and I start walking around the office and then I'm like oh sh*t!!
  • imageJ+MS:

Deal!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:
    Now I'm just (not so) patiently waiting for the pumpkin pie blizzards to come out so that I can fill the elastic waistband out a bit more.  Get your sh*t together DQ!
    You shut your mouth! I would kill for a pumpkin pie blizzard, I try to forget about them until they come out so I don't find myself wanting one.
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageCinemaGoddess:

I'm still wearing maternity pants. 

#winning

I wore some yesterday. None of my other black pants were clean.
  • imageCinemaGoddess:

I'm still wearing maternity pants. 

#winning

my hooch sister stole my favorite pair. They were the most comfortable thing ever.  If she hadn't taken them, I would have never stopped wearing them!
  • imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:
    You shut your mouth! I would kill for a pumpkin pie blizzard, I try to forget about them until they come out so I don't find myself wanting one.
    I swear if they don't announce it as blizzard of the month tomorrow all hell will break loose. I have been b*tching about them to DH for over a week. I want me some damn pumpkin!

Pumpkin spice lattes come out September 6, in case you were wondering. (not that I'm counting down or anything...)

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:

Deal!

I'm trying to find an article to back up my reasoning. Preferably from somewhere reliable like wikipedia.
  • PSLs are here in Seattle now.

I could go downstairs and get one.  Right.now.

If I wanted to. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:

Deal!

I'm trying to find an article to back up my reasoning. Preferably from somewhere reliable like wikipedia.

Bonus points if the research was done by a hippie. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageJKat876:
    imageJ+MS:
    imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageJ+MS:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Don't believe the hype, she texted me a "bump" picture the other day and I respond "FFS JKat I look more pregnant than you do"

• imageCinemaGoddess:

PSLs are here in Seattle now.

If I wanted to. 

Indifferent and you're still here talking to us?! You must really love us. I would've ditched you guys for PSL's fo sho. Then I'd come back and PIP my delicious drink.
  • imagesillypit:
    Don't believe the hype, she texted me a "bump" picture the other day and I respond "FFS JKat I look more pregnant than you do"
    remind me to send one tonight. it popped out a lot over the weekend! Could it be the 2 lunches I ate??
  • imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

If I wanted to. 

Indifferent and you're still here talking to us?! You must really love us. I would've ditched you guys for PSL's fo sho. Then I'd come back and PIP my delicious drink.

I would prefer an Eggnog Latte.  I would knock down an old woman with a walker for an Eggnog Latte.

Not really, but you get my drift.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imageJKat876:
    imagesillypit:
    remind me to send one tonight. it popped out a lot over the weekend! Could it be the 2 lunches I ate??

I do not believe you without evidence.

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageJKat876:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

If I wanted to. 

I would prefer an Eggnog Latte.  I would knock down an old woman with a walker for an Eggnog Latte.

Not really, but you get my drift.

I haven't tried those yet! But i love all holiday themed drinks, so I'm pretty sure I'd like it! I must add it to my list of drinks to get this year. I go to Starbucks like 4 times a year (just for the special drinks)
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    Oh she did not just mention Pumpkin spiced lattes. This is going too far. It's not even cold enough for that shits yet.
  • imagesillypit:

imageJKat876:
    imagesillypit:

I do not believe you without evidence.

I'll send it tonight (I think the co-workers might look at me funny if I go in the bathroom and take a picture of my belly in the mirror. lol)
  • What cracks me up is I think I would rather eat my own shoe than eat a pumpkin flavored anything.  Barf.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    and Izzy is awake. No autism/vaccine post for me :(
  • imageseahorse102410:
    What cracks me up is I think I would rather eat my own shoe than eat a pumpkin flavored anything.  Barf.

You clearly have never had a pumpkin cream cheese muffin from starbucks.  Lord those are the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"