Austin Babies

Dreft or other baby detergent?

Did you use Dreft or any other special clothing detergent for baby? I had not even considered it but a co-worker was shocked when I said that I wasn't planning to. She said she did for the first year. I realize that I might have to if she has a reaction or something...
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dreft or other baby detergent?

• use a free and clear one instead.  dreft is no different than using any detergent that has perfumes and dyes in it.  we use tide free
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.Purdue:
    use a free and clear one instead.  dreft is no different than using any detergent that has perfumes and dyes in it.  we use tide free

Yep.  We use All Free and Clear.   

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.Purdue:
    use a free and clear one instead.  dreft is no different than using any detergent that has perfumes and dyes in it.  we use tide free

this. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dreft is crap and there's no freaking way I'd have survived doing "baby only" laundry!

We used Kirklands Free and Clear on all our clothes for a long time and switched to Charlies around the time Emily was born. The baby touches your clothes too so your clothes should be free and clear too!

Oxiclean is awesome on baby stains. Soak and sunlight will get out most anything

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Just wanted to add that my dermatologist's office recommends All Free and Clear and they have big bottles of it at Costco and it's less expensive than even the Costco brand. I use Bounce Free dryer sheets and do not have a reaction to them.
    Business Cat. image
  • I used method free & clear at first.  I'm glad I did b/c DD has really sensitive skin.  Now I just use RnG CD detergent for her clothes, too.  (And all of DH's and mine are either washed with method or RnG.)
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We use the Kirkland Free and Clear one from Costco. It's great and cheap.
  • imageL L CG:

imageMrs.Purdue:

Yep.  We use All Free and Clear.   

This.
  • I find Dreft to be really powdery/floral smelling. It's too much for me.  I prefer All F&C, HEB Bravo F&C, or Arm & Hammer. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"