February 2012 Moms
Options

If time goes by any slower today...

... it's going to start going backwards!!!

For the past two days I've been back to exhausted like I was in early pregnancy, and the worst part is that I've been going to bed at the right time!! I'm scared to eat my lunch, because if I crash anything like I did yesterday, I'm seriously going to be in a coma!

I thought energy was supposed to come back in 2nd tri! I feel gypped! LOL

Re: If time goes by any slower today...

• Options
    My energy level has been WAY low for over a week now, I think part of it was packing for a move and now unpacking but even if I get 8 hours of sleep it doesnt seem to be enough, All I can say is thankgoodness for a long weekend in two days so DH can help out with DS and the unpacking! Plus sleeping in!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Haha, I hope it doesn't go backwards!  I'm having trouble beileving it's ONLY Wednesday - what the heck?!

I noticed some spikes in fatigue here and there - I think it's the baby growing.  That's what I've told myself.  I also noticed my body is waking me up in the middle of the night if I'm on my back, so I'm clearly not in a sound sleep.

I hope it gets better!

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSweetest116:

Haha, I hope it doesn't go backwards!  I'm having trouble beileving it's ONLY Wednesday - what the heck?!

I noticed some spikes in fatigue here and there - I think it's the baby growing.  That's what I've told myself.  I also noticed my body is waking me up in the middle of the night if I'm on my back, so I'm clearly not in a sound sleep.

I hope it gets better!

That's me. Some days will be great and the I'll have a couple in a row where I feel like I can't get out of my chair to even pee. From what I remember about last time, that doesn't go away for me. I keep telling myself 5 more months, 5 more months...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Today we finally get the key and get to see our new apartment!  It's a campus apartment, so we've seen similar apartments, but never this one.   We are moving on Saturday.  H is going to pick up the key and wait for the cable/internet guy at like 2 today, but I don't get out until around 5.  The day is already passing so slowly - it's only 10:30 here.  I'm never going to make it!  I need to see it so I can plan the nursery in my head :)  

Hopefully everyone's day starts flying by!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"