Infertility
Options

7dp5dt

Okay, so I rarely come onto the board because I have a tendency to get fixated on it -- and my mental health suffers. But anyway, I'm 7dp5dt and I'm feeling very blah. We transferred two frozen blasts on 8-24 and I'm feeling some side effects here and there... but they're from the PIO.  Side effect #1 is that my bra size has gone from a 36A to almost a 36C in the past three weeks. They're sore as well, but only when I put pressure on them.

But anyway, I have resisted the urge to POAS, thank God.  I did that last time at 9dp5dt and it not only crushed my confidence and sent me on a wild goose chase for information on the internet to disprove my worst fears -- it also caused me to alter my behavoir.  I went jogging in the blazing hot July sun, for example, because I figured that I wasn't pregnant and that the only thing I was was fat from too many IF treatments. 

I guess if I'm supposed to be feeling any real symptoms right now, it would be from HCG and not progesterone, right?  Well, by that rationale (if I could feel HCG in my system), then wouldn't I have felt a lot different after the trigger shot I did prior to my ER two months ago, which was practically a shotglass-sized dose of HCG?  Because I didn't feel different then at all when I think back on it.

Just trying to find some reason to be either optimistic or discouraged.  Because right now I'm totally on the fence.

Re: 7dp5dt

• Options
    progesterone causes the same symptoms as pregnancy and causes all of the symptoms that you just mentioned.  At 7dp5dt you will still be feeling progesterone side effects and probably not HCG, the levels in your body would be too low to cause any significant/noticeable symptoms.  Good Luck!  I hope this is your cycle.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I think it's beyond anybody's understanding. When I was 2 days past 5 day transfer, I was uncontrollably thirsty. That thirst still continues. I have to drink 16 oz of water every 1-2 waking hours due to thirst. I POAS that day and negative of course. It was a frozen cycle. No hcg. I was on progesterone for 5 days before transfer and I had sore boobs before transfer. I cannot understand how a blast that is still microscopically small,does not make a sensitive home test positive could make me so outrageously thirsty. How could something that small trigger such Intense thirst and more importantly why does a blast need so much water? No one knows. My other pregnancy, I felt nothing. Not even sore boobs from the progesterone. I felt 100% normal, did not POAS, was shocked when I recieved the call notifying me of beta results. I had no symptoms til 2 weeks after that beta. It really could go either way for you.Stay optimistic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"