Pregnant after IF
Options

Confession --

I can't stop stalking my registry.  My shower is next weekend, and I find that I'm checking my registry 5 times a day.  <<hangs head in shame>>.  My  co-worker just caught me and laughed.

On the plus side - I was super pumped to see someone bought my BJCM!!!  Can't wait to start pushing it!

No real point to the post -- but figured you ladies would understand!

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Confession --

• Options

ha! I ended up promising myself that I would stop checking at 1 week prior to my shower and I was so surprised I actually didn't check!

I did look after and I saw some things were purchased that I didnt get at my shower, but I'm having a second shower (work) so I think those are for that shower.

IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
    IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
    IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
    IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
    FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
    IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am registering next week and I know when it comes time for my shower I will be stalking my register too - because I did it with my bridal shower registery!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You think that's bad... I created a registry online before our loss and I still look at it even though I know that nothing is going to be bought off it.  I'm trying to decide whether to delete the registry or keep it out there and just change the dates when I have a new due date (I hope)
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageit'sbabytime:

ha! I ended up promising myself that I would stop checking at 1 week prior to my shower and I was so surprised I actually didn't check!

I did look after and I saw some things were purchased that I didnt get at my shower, but I'm having a second shower (work) so I think those are for that shower.

There were 1 or 2 things I never got at my shower but were shown as purchased.  I used to stalk my registry all the time with DS, my job at the time was very slow. 

TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    That's exciting that your stroller was bought!  I wasn't quite as bad as you, but I usually checked it daily.  So fun when something showed up as purchased!!  I'm looking forward to stalking it again soon... my last shower is 9/20!  :)
  • Options
    I do it too! Target updated their website (it sucks) and lost my registry and it took 3 days for them to figure out how to fix it. I was freaking out. I have about 3 weeks until my shower so it's plenty of time for them to fix it and people to buy stuff, but I was really upset I couldn't look at it.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My first "mini-shower" is this weekend and nothing at all has been bought off mine. Indifferent
    TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a feeling I'll be doing this as well... hahahaha I say go for it! :)  And have a GREAT shower next weekend, how exciting :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"