Austin Babies
Options

Nestie Tailgate?

We should have one.

There, I said it. 

Re: Nestie Tailgate?

• Options
    Hellz ya!! (even if I am not a fan of the local teams)
  • Options
    I would go.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOVE this idea!! 
  • Options
    I would also be willing to host a LH gameday gtg at my house for an away game. 
  • Options
    Great Idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageNessia:

Ditto!

Wait what does LH stand for?  I am still abbrev clueless. Huh?

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemoniejoy:

imageNessia:

Ditto!

I love how you don't know what it's for but YOU'RE DOWN! lol.... I'm thinking it is Longhorn though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKeribells:
    imagemoniejoy:

imageNessia:

Ditto!

I love how you don't know what it's for but YOU'RE DOWN! lol.... I'm thinking it is Longhorn though.

Don't worry, I totally made up that abbreviation. :-)
  • Options
    Sounds like fun to me...
    Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**the nestie formerly known as karen2508**
  • Options
    Didn't LonghornBabe hold one on a weekly basis?  I wonder if her group is still out there.. they were always SUPER hospitable!
  • Options
    It would be easier/better/funner-er if we could tag on with an existing one.  Bring our own drinks and food but have a good spot, etc.  We're hot babes.  Surely someone would let us latch on.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think our best bet would be to tag-along a current tailgate. I had a regular place but ex got it in the divorce. Wink Yes, I believe it's LHbabe that has one she normally goes too. I believe she is part of a group/website that hosts it. Maybe if we bring food and beer they would let us join in?
  • Options

imageNessia:
    Yeah, I think our best bet would be to tag-along a current tailgate. I had a regular place but ex got it in the divorce. Wink Yes, I believe it's LHbabe that has one she normally goes too. I believe she is part of a group/website that hosts it. Maybe if we bring food and beer they would let us join in?

Yeah - she's part of an existing tailgate.  I *think* they're on the NE side of the stadium but I don't know where exactly.

We usually tailgate on the S side of the stadium at 18th/San Jac.  Anyone is always welcome to join us if you're out there. 

• Options
    imageMrsMillerTime:

imageNessia:

Yeah - she's part of an existing tailgate.  I *think* they're on the NE side of the stadium but I don't know where exactly.

We usually tailgate on the S side of the stadium at 18th/San Jac.  Anyone is always welcome to join us if you're out there. 

Sooo.... are you volunteering your spot or what? Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"