Baby Showers

Thank You note question

Two of my co-workers threw me a shower this past Saturday. All invitees and actual guests were also co-workers. I was really touched by the gesture, and had a great time.

For the 'thank you's', what should I do? Get home mailing addresses for each guest and send the thank you's there, or deliver them through work, either to people's offices or the department mailboxes? (We teach in the same department at a large university.)

TIA for your help..:o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thank You note question

• Do the hosts have the addresses of people or did they hand the invites out at work? If they do, you could ask one of them.

I haven't thought about this yet either for my work shower (haven't had it yet), but most of the showers, etc that we've had in the past, we usually just give thank you cards at the office instead of mailing them, and I feel that would be ok in this situation too. I work in a small office and people don't care about things like that -- I guess it might depend on how people in your office act about things like that?

• I think it would be fine to put them in the mailboxes at work.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageryry1977:
    I think it would be fine to put them in the mailboxes at work.

This.  I don't have my co-workers addresses.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"