October 2011 Moms

is anyone else unaware of any BH?

I am only 31 weeks so maybe it is too early? but people on here have been talking about them since June.

I have a lot of movement but it is definitely just movement. 

anyone else totally unaware? 

Re: is anyone else unaware of any BH?

• This girl right here!  I have no idea if I've had any or not.  Everything I've felt just feels like the baby moving around.  My weekly NSTs haven't picked up any either though, so maybe I just haven't had any?  I'll be 35 weeks on Friday. 
  • Same here!  No BH yet for me. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not sure if I have had any. My midwife said they can feel like the baby balling up or pressing really hard against your abdomen. I have had that, but when I put my hand there I can also feel the baby moving so I am not sure if it is that, or both, or whatever. I really haven't had anything that I can say with 100% certainty it is a BH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm pretty sure I haven't had any yet.

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• I havent felt any that I know of yet

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• imagejmott427:
    Same here!  No BH yet for me. 

same here. im 35 weeks and nothing yet. 

• imagebtsrc5:
    I havent felt any that I know of yet

Same here.  

• none here either...I'm 32 weeks and haven't felt anything other than movement.  I understand it should feel like a stomach-tightening, like your stomach goes all hard or something.  Nothing like that for me.
  • I have no idea if I have or haven't. Everything I have read said they would be painless, so how would I even know if I'm having one?

The pp that mentioned the baby "balling up" really sounds familiar, but like she said, I feel the baby moving, and plus I'll still have soft spots...wierd

BFP 11/2/10! First Dr's appt 11/30/10, shows Blighted Ovum measuring~ 5.9w @ 7w5d Natural Miscarraige 12/10/10 TTA unitl Feb, waiting BARE minimum before hopping back in the saddle So ready to try again, but I will never forget my first baby. BFP#2 02/06/11!!!! *stick baby, stick!* Team Green turn Team PINK 10/09/11 BFP #3 02/23/13...SURPRISE! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I haven't felt anything, but the intake nurse at my last appointment said I was probably getting them and not noticing.  She said not everyone gets the stomach hardening and since my LO never stops moving that I'm probably not noticing the BH because I'm just feeling movement and the BH are occurring at the same time.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • im sure im having them but i dont feel them....

i was the same way with my son, i had nst at the ending and they said i was having bh's and never even knew... lol

• I never knew what they were supposed to feel like until our birthing class.  I think I may have had a couple but I really don't know.  There are times when I feel like there is a lot of pressure from the inside but I always thought it was just my stomach needing to grow a little.  Now I'm wondering if that's BH.  My stomach doesn't necessarily feel any harder than usual but the pressure on the inside is pretty strong.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With my first I never felt any BH or I was unaware if I had them.

This 2nd pregnancy I feel a ton of them all the time.  Maybe it's just knowing what to expect or maybe its just different with every pregnancy.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am 34 weeks and just recently started feeling them. Even then I don't always feel them, most of the time I just notice my belly getting really tight.
  • None that I'm aware of.  Sometimes I feel my belly get really tight, but it'll be tight for like 30 minutes, and I can feel my LO pressing up against it, so I just assume it's from the way he/she is positioned.
    BFP#1 1/31/11 ~ CK came on her due date, 10/10/11!
    BFP#2 11/20/12, EDD 7/30/13 ~ heard heartbeat at 6w2d ~ mmc discovered at 8w
    1st medicated cycle ~ 6/11/13 ~ Clomid ~ BFN
    2nd medicated cycle ~ 7/12/13 ~ Clomid and trigger shot ~ BFN
    SHG on 8/13/13 ~ uterus looked good!
    Diagnosed with DOR on 8/16/13 ~ AMH 0.27 ~ repeat AMH 0.19
    3rd medicated cycle ~ 8/9/13 ~ Femara and trigger shot ~ BFN
    4th medicated cycle ~ 9/4/13 ~ Bravelle, trigger shot, IUI ~ BFP! ~ EDD: 6/11/14 ~ heartbeat of 118 at 6w3d ~ mmc discovered at 9w1d
  • I described what I thought was BHs to my OB a couple of weeks ago, and she said that she didn't think that it was anything but LO moving.  So...I guess I haven't had any...and I'm 33wks.
  • Glad I'm not the only one!  I'm not sure if I've had any or not.  I've gotten the pressure feeling, but I think it's LO's body parts pushing out. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • To my knowledge I haven't had any. If I have had them then I haven't noticed.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageyankeebear:

With my first I never felt any BH or I was unaware if I had them.

This 2nd pregnancy I feel a ton of them all the time.  Maybe it's just knowing what to expect or maybe its just different with every pregnancy.

Same for me.  W/DS I either didn't have them or wasn't aware.  This time however I have them ALL the time.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • haven't noticed any
  • Although BH aren't painful, they're uncomfortable, so you're lucky you haven't noted any. I've been having them since about 25 weeks, and they have been increasing in freqeuncy the further along I get. They are different than the baby moving around or pushing out in your belly, for me, its like my entire stomach is very tight, like rock hard, which makes your belly feel extra heavy and uncomfortable.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagemrsgabus:

im sure im having them but i dont feel them....

i was the same way with my son, i had nst at the ending and they said i was having bh's and never even knew... lol

This which makes me nervous and comfortable at the same time. I am already in pain, I don't neet false labor pain as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"