Ethan's language is exploding — The Bump
Upstate NY Babies

Ethan's language is exploding

It is finally happening. I knkow I just posted about this but I am so proud.  We were going through a construction book tonight and he said dump truck, back hoe, dirt, rocks, digger.  That is just from 1 book.  

Plus he is so stinking smart.  The front cover of the book was falling off so dh told him we will fix it tomorrow.  So Ethan ran out of the room and we figured he was just getting his trucks since he was matching the toy trucks he has to the ones in the book.  Nope he ran into the office and grabbed the tape to fix his book.  We have never taped a book back together so I know he learned it form OSO.  

Re: Ethan's language is exploding

• That is really great! 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • yay E!!

M's ST was amazed at what he was saying today, as was i!

our boys rock! 

• Awesome! What a cute story about him grabbing the tape.

• image jewelsonu:

We have never taped a book back together so I know he learned it form OSO.   

OMG~ I thought my DS was the only Oso fan....he's like a freak for that Bear...

Glad to know the show helps with something :-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That is great news! And how cute he wanted to fix his book w/ tape. It's amazing the things they figure out. The other day Evan was using his toy screwdriver and told me he was fixing my phone, because I told him the battery was dead.
  • abba-we thought we escaped oso but somehow he discovered that unique stuffed bear.  my mom just bought both kids an oso stuffed animal.. i can't wait for them to get it
  • That's so great!!!!

• Yay Ethan!! I'm so happy for you guys

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    image babies
    baby growth
  • That is awesome!!!
    image image PHOTO Credit: Meryl :) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great news, go Ethan!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Yay Ethan! That is great :)
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • That's awesome!  What a great feeling as a mom, huh?
  • That's fantastic!
  • Congratulations Ethan!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards