October 2011 Moms
Options

Buy Buy Baby is my favorite

So- last night we went to buy buy baby to get our graco snugrider stroller.  Not only did they match Amazon's price (which was $10 cheaper) but they also took an additional 10% off of that price.  So, just an FYI, if you find something on Amazon for cheaper just tell them and they will likely match/beat the price so you buy it in their store instead.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Buy Buy Baby is my favorite

• Options

oooh good to know! i got my crib on amazon since it was cheaper than BRU and BBB but I didnt know they matched prices (luckily i got free shipping otherwise id be pissed!)

I like BBB too - IMO their store is a lot classier than BRU and they're so good about letting you use competitors coupons and Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really wish Bed Bath and Beyond would get crackin' on opening up more Buy Buy Baby stores.  In my opinion they are so much better than BRU and Target.  The staff is so friendly, knowledgeable, and actually want to help.  At BRU I feel like you have to hunt someone down for 20 minutes before you can get any help.  Plus, I've found the majority of items are cheaper there to start with and then they are so good about coupons. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for that post!  That will really help DH and I save the most money possible!  I have been saving every coupon from BBB and Bed Bath and Beyond to make sure we get the best deals when completing our registry.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"