1st Trimester

so i already ate my lunch

now what? i am still hungry but i know i should save my snacks for later.

i am going to blow up like a freaking whale if i keep this up.

Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12

Re: so i already ate my lunch

• I first read that as "hate" my lunch.

I started bringing 2 lunches since I got my positive.  They aren't big and I usually eat one at 11am and the next around 2pm.  Yesterday I had a grilled cheese at 11am (I just brought some bread and cheese-- we have a panini maker at work) and at 2pm I had leftover eggplant parmesan.

Good luck!

• I just had toast with peanut butter because I was ready to eat my shoes.  I'm still looking forward to lunch at noon :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a cheese and mayo sandwich on 100 calorie bread and some crasins (didn't eat all of the crasins) for a snack I have 1/2 serving of goldfish, applesauce and a cheese stick.

breakfast: peanutbutter chip granola bar (yum!) very filling!

(like you really wanted to know what i plan on eating today)

eggplant parm sounds absolutely fantastic.. i may have to make some this week.

Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • That stinks Sad

Leave a post it on the fridge to pack more for tomorrow.  Aim for healthy snacks and drink lots of water. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • when i was between 4 weeks and 6 weeks i was starving all the time!! i ate more than my husband, and at a record speed.

then around 6 weeks the morning sickness kicked in and ended my happy gluttony. now the morning sickness has tapered off so i have a few days a week of good appetite. i guess i make up for the sick days be eating twice as much on the good days!

• I envy all of you.. I just threw mine up
  • At least you can eat!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dang it, I ran out of bread and cheese.  Looks like my 11am meal will be 2 tomatoes.
  • All these responses are funny! I keep getting headaches so I am throwing in an extra meal but making them a bit smaller. I am hungry all the time! Don't starve yourself though... if you are hungry, eat, just make healthy decisions. Protein really helps tide you over for longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"