Austin Babies

Where to use Cricut/Silhouette?

I don't want to buy a Cricut or Silhouette at all, but I'm wanting to use one.  I want to make a freezer paper template to make a t-shirt for Elena, but it is all writing and I *really* don't want to cut out a bunch of tiny letters by hand.

And from what I understand, the Cricut and Silhouette should have alphabets with which I can cut my freezer paper.  Am I right?

Do any scrapbook stores let you just use one for a little while with a small fee?   If so, where might these stores be?  I don't know where any are.

imageimage
6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
My Blog! All about my girls and quilting

Re: Where to use Cricut/Silhouette?

• You might try Teacher Heaven.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Plenty of Nestie's have them and would probably be willing to help for a small fee!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm happy to let (or help) you use mine, if you're willing to come to Georgetown!  Or meet somewhere close (not sure what part of town you are in?)

Also, my fee is for you to point me in the direction of (or help me make) your Mama/Baby Skeleton Shirt tutorial!  (I've actually been meaning to make a post asking where I can find this again, since this year I'll have the perfect sized bump for it!  Maybe we can do another Craft GTG or something like y'all did last year that I didn't get to come to)/

• Thanks amylissa -- I live in North Austin and will gladly make a trip to Georgetown to come use you and your machine!  E-mail me at therealnanann at g m ai l and we can hammer out details.

Oh, and I'll definitely help with the shirt  -- I figured I'd do another Craft GTG for people  again this year but I can help you one-on-one too.  Your job is to find a long-sleeved black shirt that you think will fit you in October.  I can bring all the other supplies and the skeleton pattern.

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • imagenanann:

Thanks amylissa -- I live in North Austin and will gladly make a trip to Georgetown to come use you and your machine!  E-mail me at therealnanann at g m ai l and we can hammer out details.

YGM!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"