Cloth Diapering
Options

What covers do you use over your snapless?

I feel like wool is the thing to use with a fitted diaper.  But I normally see wool in soaker form.  Soakers and snapless don't seem to mix to me.  Am I missing something?  What do you ladies normally put over your snapless diapers?
We said "I Do" on 9/27/2008!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What covers do you use over your snapless?

• Options

I used wool over my prefolds/snappi, didn't have any issue other than my wool other than I only know one type of fold, and I don't think it meshed well with wool.

I haven't used the snapless type fitteds, but I don't see why it should prove too much of an issue.

• Options
    We use snapless fitteds under a wool soaker all the time.  I have 3 snapless fitteds and they are by far my favorite.  I just close them with a snappi and pull the cover over them.  Granted DS isn't very old, so he doesn't move a ton.  Don't know if that will affect it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use a snappi with our snapless diapers, so I can put anything over them.  Wool soakers, longies, PUL covers, etc.  Lately I've been using a Thirsties cover in the size larger than she wears with prefolds, to accommodate the bigger dipe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use pins and snappis with my snapless sbish and flats.  I use wool or PUL, both with no problem! Do you mean using the snapless without a closure (pin/snappi)? If that is the case, I could see where a pull on cover might be difficult, but I have never actually tried it myself that way.
  • Options
    Wool!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE snapless fitteds and I only use wool over them, with a snappi on the fitted. No issues yet :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"