Pregnant after IF

When to wash baby's clothes?

How soon did you wash the baby's clothes in preparation for their arrival?
IUI#1 - 05/20/08 = BFP! M/C - 14 weeks :( baby girl
IUI#2 - 01/07/09 = BFP!!! Twins!! Pre-term labor 20 weeks :( lost twin girls
IUI#3 - 1/31/10 = BFP!!!! M/C - 8wks :( again
IVF #1 - 7/2010 = c/p
FET - 9/2010 = another c/p
IUI#4 - 2/14/11 = BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When to wash baby's clothes?

• I'm planning to wash mine after my shower next weekend. I've already washed my cloth diapers to prep them but I'm going to wash them one more time after I'm done washing the clothes and bedding.
    TTC Since 01/09
    Unexplained IF
    Clomid cycle 1-3 - BFN IUI 1-3 - BFN 
    IVF 1 - BFP 4/4/11 - It's a boy!
    FET 1 - BFP M/C 6/14
    IVF 2 - 33R/19F 12 PGS resulted in 5 normal embies
    FET 1 scheduled 12/10/14
  • I just finished washing everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I washed all newborn clothes a few weeks ago. Everything else I'm keeping the tags on.
    TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Now that showers are over everything is washed
  • I have everything separated out by size in piles and am going to wash it all in the next week or two.  I want to get the stacks of clothes off the dresser and get it all sorted so I can finish up in the nursery!
  • I washed everything up to 6 months ( NB, 0-3 & 3-6). The rest are either hanging or in a storage box with the tags all still on them.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • I washed all my hand me downs. I havent been given any new stuff but i probably wont wash it unless i love it or cant take it back...

with my DD I got a LOT of clothes at my shower and only washed some of the stuff- then whatever I didnt use I took back and exchanged for other stuff (kohls carried most of the carters stuff and has an awesome exchange policy!  make sure to exchange instead of return and use the money... its way better esp for out of season stuff)

TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
    iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
    Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
    u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejms1223:

This may be a stupid question, but are you guys washing the playmats, swing/bouncer cushion/fabric, etc. too?

I did wash all of the playmats, swing and car seat cushions, etc. I didnt' wash anything for DD1 until 37ish weeks, and for DD2, I started at about 34 weeks.

• I've been slowly washing the baby's clothes as I have been getting them. They stay clean as they are going into the dresser drawers.
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"