May 2011 Moms

I forgot I had a baby for a second

I am relaxing on the couch watching a picker sisters marathon. DH is doing a raid with his guild. I look on the side table and see a pacifier and wonder, what's that doing there? Lol! M is still asleep 3hrs after being put to bed, no fussing yet. Maybe her 3 month growth spurt is finally drawing to an end. I hope the rest of the night continues like this.
imageimage

Re: I forgot I had a baby for a second

• imageMrsSparklebottom:
    I side-eyed you for a second. Putting a baby to bed at 5pm? Then I realized you must be on the east coast. LOL. Unless you're not. In that case, why are you putting your baby to bed at 5 pm? Stick out tongue
    Yes, I'm east coast forever! Lol, M gets a final diaper change, swaddled, and nursed to sleep at 7:30 every night so that she is usually in her crib PTFO by 8:00/8:30 and I have a few hours with hubby alone. I've tried to push it back, but she gets too fussy if I keep her awake till 8/8:30. Her last nap of the day is usually around 5 though.
    imageimage
  • imagetheaustins05:
    I am relaxing on the couch watching a picker sisters marathon. DH is doing a raid with his guild. I look on the side table and see a pacifier and wonder, what's that doing there? Lol! M is still asleep 3hrs after being put to bed, no fussing yet. Maybe her 3 month growth spurt is finally drawing to an end. I hope the rest of the night continues like this.

Your husband too, huh? Mine as well

I've had moments like that, and it is always followed by me going in there to check on LO because then I start getting paranoid , ha.

• Loading the player...
  • imagetheaustins05:

Am I old? What does this mean? I'm assuming a video or computer game? 

everam = out of touch

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageeveram01:

imagetheaustins05:

Am I old? What does this mean? I'm assuming a video or computer game? 

everam = out of touch

haha. I think it might be World of Warcraft? Maybe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"