TTC after 35

CBFM users...only highs, no peak on 1st cycle...how about you?

I have had 5 highs from day 12 to day 16. No peak so far. I am on day 16 of a possible 27/28 day cycle. Guess we'll see but I don't feel the luck of this cycle either. I was really hoping I would be one of these people that get a peak on the first cycle using the monitor. I have had EWCM for about 3 days or so during the highs. I had EWCM day 12 to day 15 with the majority of the EWCM being on day 13. DH and I BD'd on day 12, day 14 and plan to BD tonight. That was the most EWCM I have had in the whole time TTC. Did you have any peaks on your first cycle TTC with the monitor?

I did get tested last cycle on day 21 (even though I didn?t chart, temp or use the monitor) on progresterone, prolactin and my thyroid levels. She did the blood work and said everything was normal but my progesterone is @ a low normal. Range is between 5 and 10. Mine was @ 5.7. I didn't test in the morning (it was late afternoon) and I also didn't fast. She didn't seem too concerned and told me to track my cycles for 2 more months and if no pregnancy, she will do more testing. My DH has had a SA done and it was normal as well.

Feeling so down on TTC anymore. I see family and friends getting pregnant and think why not me. Just hoping, wishing and waiting.....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CBFM users...only highs, no peak on 1st cycle...how about you?

• I may have missed it in your post, but how many cycles have you guys been TTC total, without the monitor?  I didn't get any highs on the monitor my first month using it either.  I wonder if it's something to do with the monitor "getting to know you"?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm trying the CBFM for the first time this month as well.  Got my first "high" today, on day 10 . . . I'll let you know if I get a peak for this month.  Fingers crossed.
  • Loading the player...
  • I got highs and a peak on my first month.  But a lot of good it did me!  Now on Cycle 3 with the CBEFM.....

Good luck all!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hi,

I just started too. I have gotten 3 high days and waiting for a peak day. I am ttc for the first time at 42 so will keep my fingers crossed. My doctors all say it should be no problem- just started so hopefully will happen soon

• If you check out the last few cycles on my chart you can see what my monitor has been telling me.  I did not get a peak on the first cycle.  I also get lots of highs before I peak, if I do peak.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"