Upstate NY Babies

Need Rochester area photog recs!!!

My little Eleanor June is turning ONE over the weekend we move from IN to Rochester.  I had her one year shoot scheduled here in IN before we found out about the move and unfortunatly, the photographer isn't avaliable to reschedule.  So......I need a huge favor, any recommendations on who to use for one year photos?

XO

Peachy

Re: Need Rochester area photog recs!!!

• If you don't mind coming to Buffalo, i have a great recommendation. Michele Wade Photography has done pics for us 3 times since Eve was 18 months and has done a bunch of girls on here. She's really inexpensive too.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michele-Wade-Photography/155444982499

I don't think she travels as far as Rochester though.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Word on the street is she will come to the ROC if we have several booking a shoot someday! =) I am so interested!
  • Loading the player...
  • We are booked with https://rachelannphotography.com/ in 2 weeks for dd's 2nd bday photos and family photos!  $175 for hour long session and you 20-30 edited pics on cd with rights.  (This is the package I was interested but I'm sure she can quote you for prints if you wanted them).

There is also another photographer that I also really like that runs about $100 for an hour shoot and you get up to 20 edited pics on cd.  My laptop broke along with all my saved links.  But I will try to find her and let you know.  She is on maternity leave though right now though.

• Mine also is from Buffalo (I'm sure she would travel no problem), but she is fabulous!!!  www.tessmoran.com  She doesn't have too many of her chidlren/family shoots posted, but we will definitely be using her.  She has such a warm personality and captures the most candid, genuine shots... highly recommended.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Here is the other photog I really like, that is cheaper, but out on maternity right now.

www.lisaruthphotography.com

Actually I just saw your dd bday is not for another month.  She did say she is starting back slowly and doing sessions in Oct and Nov, but I had wanted early Sept.  I am definitely planning on using her in the future though.  Maybe for newborn pics in Jan, or next Sept.

• I"m another fan of Michele.  We just had sophia's 1 year photos done and I know I am biased but I think they are gorgeous.  We have used her 4 times and she always manages to get the shot that I envision for the season.  This past session she got too many good ones that I don't know what to do with them.
  • Hi! I just left the area... my friend Sarah did my newborn photos and they were beautiful.

Here is her website:

https://www.rejoicedesigns.com/

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"