May 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else getting ready to TTC?

I know some ladies are thinking about TTC their next LO. I was just curious as to when some of us are going to start??
We just decided we are going to stop preventing. We wanted 3 children and I want the new LO to be close in age to DS2. 
I'm really excited at the thought of being pregnant again :)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers ellie

Re: Anyone else getting ready to TTC?

• Options

We'll think about starting TTC once DD hits her 1st birthday.   I want to enjoy having just 1 baby for a little while longer :)

• Options
    Our plan is to start at the beginning of the upcoming year, if I'm ovulating by then (EBF'ing). We want our kids close in age and school. If we start then, it already puts them two grades apart in school.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I plan on getting the implanon soon and it lasts 3 years so we plan on TTC as soon as it's been removed and putting our kids about 4 years apart which means Xander will be about 4 when his sibling is born and in full day junior kindergarten- yeah! But not far enough apart that we have to buy a new carseat...
  • Options
    We plan to start by Dec/Jan. Hopefully, I'd have started ovulating again by then (EBF too). I loved being pregnant and we'd like 3 kids and be done by next year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wish. DH is deploying after the first of the year and I just can't bring myself to go through a pregnancy and delivery by myself. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to DH and I know he'd be very disappointed to miss out. It would be very selfish of me. Besides, it gives us more time to spoil DD and to work towards me being a SAHM.
    natural miscarriage 11/17/08 @ roughly 4 weeks
    natural miscarriage 4/11/10 @ 9 weeks 4 days
    our miracle, Cecilia Mae, born 5/22/11
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No way! We aren't going to start trying for # 2 until I'm finished with school. Plus, I hated being pregnant - and I'm not willing to endure it again so soon.
  • Options

imagenikintheheart:
    No way! We aren't going to start trying for # 2 until I'm finished with school. Plus, I hated being pregnant - and I'm not willing to endure it again so soon.

This! Only we'd be trying for #3.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    No way! I had a very healthy and easy pregnancy and a very quick and easy delivery but that is not motivation enough. Taking care of a NB has been the most overwhelming, hardest, most stressful thing I've gone through, if it was up to me I'd stop here but we don't want DS to be an only kid so we'll start trying when he is around 2. Hopefully it won't take long because with DS it work the first time we tried! lol
  • Options
    I am going off the pill in December. We had talked about October but for my work, mat leave, and to give K a little more time, we decided on December/January. We want them close in age, so I am excited! Plus I loved being pregnant!!
  • Options
    imageelisbu:
    I am going off the pill in December. We had talked about October but for my work, mat leave, and to give K a little more time, we decided on December/January. We want them close in age, so I am excited! Plus I loved being pregnant!!

Yay! I loved being pregnant as well. This next LO will be our last, so I know it will be bittersweet for me. I hope to be pregnant by December. It took us 4 years to conceive DS1, but only 4 months to conceive DS2. I'm hoping the third baby will be easy as well. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers ellie
  • Options
    I have been thinking about #2 a lot lately..  I think we will start trying in December.. maybe sooner.
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options
    We are already.
    ♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options
    imagejodyrm:
    We are already.

good luck!!
  • Options

imagejodyrm:
    We are already.

Yay!!!

And I know we have some KU mamas too!

• Options

imageeawebster:
    I wish. DH is deploying after the first of the year and I just can't bring myself to go through a pregnancy and delivery by myself. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to DH and I know he'd be very disappointed to miss out. It would be very selfish of me. Besides, it gives us more time to spoil DD and to work towards me being a SAHM.

This, except DH's deploying soon.  I plan on going off the shot after his R & R which is half way through the deployment.  I'll start charting, so when he comes home we will use NFP to prevent until we are ready.  I know NFP isn't 100% safe, but if it failed we'd be okay.  It would just be nice to be a little family again to let us all adjust before including a pregnant Mommy:)  If things go right, they will be about 2.5 years apart. 

• Options

We're 50/50 about it. A part of me would LOVE to be pregnant again and have two kids very close in age... but then another part of me just wants an only child forever, haha.

However, with the way I have been feeling lately, I may be KU already. I'm waiting a little bit before I take another pregnancy test to find out for sure. :-S

• Options
    DH and I wanna wait a few years. I'm thinking we will stop preventing pregnancy after M is using the toilet. I'm not doing double diaper duty.
    imageimage
  • Options

your crazy! This 2 kids under 3 is kicking my butt! lol 

We are still on the fence about TTC again. Right now if we do start TTC it wont be until Alynn is in preschool in case I get back on bed rest. I am not doing that with a little guys again. I felt like it robbed all of us. I also plan on having TTTC again since I have 2IF and PCOS and we won't do any sort of fertility stuff this time around. Plus we are comfortable financially with 2, but DH needs another promotion to be comfortable for 3, since we are planning on sending the kids to private school. I love being KU but my body hates it so i doubt DH will be willing to watch me go though it again anyways. 

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imageKadensMama:
    imagejodyrm:
    We are already.

good luck!!

THANK YOU! 

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options
    We will probably TTC when DD is between 9-12 months. I LOVED being pregnant (except the last month of pregnancy, when I had to pee hourly!), and I can't wait to grow another little baby inside me!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Nope, no way!    2 year and infant is enough for us to handle right now.    $$$ and sanity can not handle it!!!

....we revisit in two years for a talk of #3.   This is also our deadline for DH going to get snipped.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are not preventing other than EBF. If we aren't pregnant by Feb we will start the works charting, OPK, preseed etc... SIL conceived when Audrey was born so her due date is Feb 6th. I think it would be awesome to get around the time she delivers. Our pregnancies could all be back to back and we won't have to fight over the spot light. 
  • Options
    Just having one baby has been difficult for me. We won't start TTC again until DD is at least a year old.
  • Options
    Not unless we win the lottery.  And probably not even then.  I can't even imagine being pregnant again this soon!
  • Options
    I had baby fever a few weeks ago.

Then the last two weeks with thrush, scabby nipples that hurt like a b!tch, and a low milk supply that has me feeding LO out of a feeding syringe....it has totally killed my baby fever.

I can't imagine dealing with all this bull*** with another LO running around.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think as soon as DH gets here we will start trying again. But only if there is no deployment or whatsoever coming up. I think I couldnt handle two LOs by myself.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"