1st Trimester

Help me name my baby

So help me name my kid! I'm leaning towards Luke and Erin, but would like other options. I tend to like 4 letter names (weird, but I noticed this when making lists) and I would like a bibilcal name, but girl ones are harder.

DS is Levi, and I have a biblical name as well. It isn't super important to stay biblical but they seem to stay "in style" longer than trendy names.

Any suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help me name my baby

• Ruth is a biblical name...

What about:

Trey

Cole

Marc/Mark

Neil/Neal

Sean

Jude 

June 

Lynn

Gwen

Ally/Alli

Leah

• I love Luke and Levi, but I'm not a huge fan of Erin. All the Erin's I've known are kinda plain and I feel like the name is plain because of it.

DD's name is Trista

Biblical names....

Ruth

Leah

Lydia

Esther

Mary

Martha

Rachel

Rebecca

Eve

Miriam

Abigail

Priscilla

.... I'm out of Biblical girl names. Other names on our list were Avery, Alexa, McKenna, Maddison. Boy names I tend to like 1 syllable like Blake, Cole, Ty..

• Loading the player...
  • I love both those names.  I think that Erin is such a pretty classy name.  Clare is a brief (but 5 letter) biblical name with the same kind of feel.  GL!
  • My husband's name is Luke!  I love the name.. very manly but cute, not overused, works with lots of MN's
  • I like Eve, Lynn, Jude. Good ideas.

DS would have been Chelsea Lynn is he was a girl, but IDK about it anymore

• I love Luke!! It's one of my top baby boy names. I think Ruth, Rebecca, Miriam, and Abigail are all great biblical girl names.

Son 4/27/12, Son 10/15/14, Daughter 9/29/16....Baby #4 due 10/09/19!  Apparently we get really bored in January ;)
  • My sons name is Silas.  But going with your 4 letter name there is Paul both are biblical names
    Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • My favorite student was named Erin, so I like the name. Luke is nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"