Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Kate Spade - Stevie and Maryanne Diaper Bags

Does anyone have these? Are the shoulder straps really short? I'm plus sized, so my arms are a little bigger. I've been trying to compare this to one of my Coach Hobo bags, but I can't decided if they are about the same or shorter. I can't return them if I buy them, so I'm not sure it's worth the risk.
bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Kate Spade - Stevie and Maryanne Diaper Bags

• Options

I have the Stevie diaper bag and a Stevie purse. The diaper bag has slightly longer straps than the purse. Not sure which Coach bags you have but I'd say the straps on the Coach bags I have is comparable to Kate Spade in length.

Also, the Stevie is a great bag! It holds everything I need and wipes clean both inside and out. I've tried others but always go back to my Stevie!

• Options
    I have the Stevie diaper bag and had the same worry with the shoulder straps. Although LO isn't here yet so haven't put it to use, I was pleased with the length of the shoulder straps. They weren't as short as they seemed online.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've looked at the Stevie several times since everyone speaks so highly of it and the straps are way too short for me, especially to endure a MN winter with a warm coat. Plus, it just didn't seem as functional to me as other diaper bag options out there.  After looking at hundreds of bags, I went with the Burberry Crossover and LOVE it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have the Stevie Noel and the straps are a bit short...especially if the bag is full (and trust me you would be surprised on how much you shove in there to carry around for your little one) it is hard to carry...I actually always LOVED the black Stevie....but it is the same style (different color) than what I have.  I REALLY am tempted to buy the Maryanne...not sure if the straps are longer...they seem longer.

I love the LV big tote (not really a diaper bag)...that or the Gucci diaper bag.

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options
    I love my stevie diaper bag. tons of compartments and holds a ton of stuff.  straps are a bit short, but i bought a plain black shoulder strap for it and now it is the perfect bag!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageLina1030:

I have the Stevie Noel and the straps are a bit short...especially if the bag is full (and trust me you would be surprised on how much you shove in there to carry around for your little one) it is hard to carry...I actually always LOVED the black Stevie....but it is the same style (different color) than what I have.  I REALLY am tempted to buy the Maryanne...not sure if the straps are longer...they seem longer.

I love the LV big tote (not really a diaper bag)...that or the Gucci diaper bag.

I have the LV Neverfull MM (my fav bag of all time)and while it's not my go-to diaper bag, I do use it when I'm just running out quick and throw my diaper kit in there.  I also bought one of the organizers for it to help utilize it as a diaper bag and I think I'll use it more as LO gets bigger.  FYI - the Gucci diaper bag is tiny and has a weird zipper opening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm thinking the Kate Spade bags may not be the best option, especially with a bulky winter coat for the Chicago winter. They are pretty though...
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

I'm pretty sure I have the Stevie Noel (I got it several years ago just because I like big bags). I love the bag and there's plenty of storage, but I will agree on the strap complaint. I can't imagine carrying that bag with a baby. 

I ended up going with an Oioi, which has the black-and-white Kate Spade look, but with longer straps.

https://www.oioibabybags.com/home/oib/page_256_14/sand_dot_tote.html 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"