February 2011 Moms

6 month stats =]

I took DS to the dr on Friday. He is now 14 lbs 12 oz and 27 in! I think he is in only like the 10th percentile. But she didn't seem too worried about him. He def isn't malnourished! He is starting to sit by himself. Still pretty wobbly. And then gets excited and puts his hands in his mouth and falls over. But we are working on it! I just started him on baby food Smile. He has been eating cereal for about 2 months now. I just wasn't sure how to go about doing baby food. And don't really have anybody to ask around me. So I just waited until I took him..figured it wouldn't hurt him to go one more week eating some cereal. So far he is doing real well! We started carrots today..he cried through most of it so I stopped and will try again tomorrow. I love watching him grow and grow!! Even though it makes me sad how big he has gotten..but it is exciting to see how he just lights up with all these new things! 

On another note..today is my birthday!! Had a pretty mellow day. Hung out with little man and then went out to dinner with him and my mom. I miss spending days with him Tongue Tied

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 6 month stats =]

• Happy Birthday :)  Looks like you had a great pedi appointment!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"