Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Got the bad news today...alone.

Looks like I'm moving to this board from the April 2012 board. Went to the doctor yesterday, they said my levels looked good (my progesterone was low, so they gave me a supplement), went in for my ultrasound today and the doctor said I should start miscarrying in a couple off days, he didn't say why really. Said there was some bleeding and the sac wasn't where it should be. So here I am by myself (boyfriend is out of town until friday and no family in the area) waiting for this awful thing to start. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Got the bad news today...alone.

• I'm so sorry, hun. What an awful thing to go through alone. If the m/c hasn't started, I'd suggest going out and stocking up on pads and toilet paper. (I've gone through more of those two things than I expected.) We're all here for you, and we all completely understand what you're going through. Try to take care of yourself. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If it's any consolation, know that there are dozens of women on this board who are here for you any time from all around...I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone, though.  Many hugs to you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageblindvictory:
    I'm so sorry, hun. What an awful thing to go through alone. If the m/c hasn't started, I'd suggest going out and stocking up on pads and toilet paper. (I've gone through more of those two things than I expected.) We're all here for you, and we all completely understand what you're going through. Try to take care of yourself. I'm sorry for your loss.

Probably TMI, but... I completely agree.  And get some of those Charmin wet wipes or what ever they're called.  They're in the toilet paper aisle and make you feel clean after you wipe.  They're safe for your septic system.

I am so sorry for your loss.  The women on this board are so loving and have huge shoulders for you to cry on and caring ears to vent to.

• I am so sorry that you are having to join us on this board and that you are having to go through this alone until your boyfriend gets back on Friday.  The ladies here are wonderful and we are all here for you if you need us.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. <=HUGS=>
  • So sorry :(
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I'm sorry you got this bad news by yourself. I hope you find comfort from this board. I know it has been helpful for me to  connect with others who have experienced the same thing.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • I'm so sorry!  My husband was out of town when I got the news too.  It's sooo difficult not to have someone physically there.  Feel free to post with any questions you may have.  In my personal experiences the bleeding starts off slow and picks up after a few hours. 

I'm really sorry for your loss and we are all here for you.

• I'm so sorry you are here and I'm so sorry you are alone right now.  Please post your feelings to us.  It's theraputic to get it out.  I started out spotting lightly last night and this morning it became heavy.  By 11ish I started passing clots.  Hang in there, there are a few of us from the April 2012 board here as well.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • I am so sorry you are going through this. My husband was also out of town when I got the news as well, so I know how hard it is. The girls on here are very supportive, and it has helped to have a place to go where people understand what you are going through. {{Big hugs}} 
  • Hugs. I'm sorry for your loss and that you are alone. We're here for you if you need us.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am so sorry for your loss. This board has a lot of very supportive women on it.  T&P.
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • So sorry you have to go through this.  Although it may seem like it, you are not alone.  We are here with you.  I hope you find comfort and support here.  ((hugs))
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you. It sucks so bad, my eyes are burning but I can't stop crying and I haven't even miscarried yet. I'm just sitting here waiting for it to happen. We only knew I was pregnant for a week but I'm devastated. I don't know if my boyfriend is just trying to be strong or what, but I almost feel like I'm over-reacting. Absurd right? I literally don't have any idea about what to do or feel right now. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • image84KristaNicole:
    Thank you. It sucks so bad, my eyes are burning but I can't stop crying and I haven't even miscarried yet. I'm just sitting here waiting for it to happen. We only knew I was pregnant for a week but I'm devastated. I don't know if my boyfriend is just trying to be strong or what, but I almost feel like I'm over-reacting. Absurd right? I literally don't have any idea about what to do or feel right now. 

You have to keep in mind that it's different for men. I've talked to my DH about how he's feeling, and it's just not the same for him. He's sad that our baby is gone, but mentally, it wasn't "our baby" for him yet since it was a little bean. You're not overreacting. You loved your baby, even if you only knew about them for a short amount of time, and you have EVERY right to be heartbroken. I think a lot of us are confused about how to feel right now, just know that you're not alone.

• Please remember you're not alone, the women on here are so supportive, I know I couldn't have gotten this far without them.

Like you we only knew for about a week but I fell in love instantly.

It's hard but just remember you will get through it. We will be there for you.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"