Secondary IF
Options

Update about Old RE office and File!

I just do not get it, I called the office and left a message last week to have them call me back they never did, so I just called my old RE office again and I asked if I could come in and pick up my file.  They put me on hold and then transfer me to the file clerk, who insists to me that she faxed my whole file to the new RE.

I proceeded to try and tell her that all they received was the ultrasound of DS and she said no you are wrong and if you want a copy of your file you can come in and pay $25. Thank you! and hung up on me.

Seriously, I have no problem coming into the office and that was what I wanted to do in the first place and they insisted on faxing said it would be easier and now I get the attitude. 

Personally we would have gone back to old RE if he took our insurance but he does not so we are off to a new RE.  It is nothing personal agains them and I even told them the first time we unfortunatly can not come back because you do not take my insurance anymore.

Ugh I am so frustrated.  I am going to stop by the office on Friday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update about Old RE office and File!

• Options
    Nice.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Options
    OKay, this is a situation where I would call back and tell them in no uncertain terms that you are the customer here and do not deserve to be treated that way.  I love how Dr.'s offices, in general, seem to forget that we are keeping them in business.  They are not providing services for free.  I would call back and if she gets snippy with you or tells you that you are wrong again, tell her that you will be writing the doctor she works for a letter citing why they need a more capable and professional person working in the file office.  But, that's just me..and I am feeling kind of spicy today ;)
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh believe me I want to call back and talk to the office manager, but I will talk to her in person when I go pick up my file. 

Both DH and I loved the RE there but no way would I pay out of pocket to see him when my Insurance covers everything except for our $50 deductible per cycle at the the other office. Sorry but thats a lot of money, you would think the office would understand that, I am sure I am not the first person who had to change because of insurance.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    And now if you CAN go back, you'll be less likely to...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"