Pre-School and Daycare
Options

potty trained 3 yr old boy accidents ALL day!!

what gives???

He has been trained for over a month. He woke up soaking wet (he never does that, he sleeps in underwear and always has since PT), and has peed in his pants 5 times today!!! Usually he holds it until I ask him, he never goes by himself stii, but I figure, he's a boy so he needs reminding. Now I barely have time to ask him before he's soaked yet another thing.

oh my gosh!  This cant be normal!

anyone else??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: potty trained 3 yr old boy accidents ALL day!!

• Options
    could he be sick???
  • Options
    well he's on antibiotics for a nasty sinus fection and i recently upped the cough medicine to a few times a day since the cough is still so bad. maybe the medicine is affecting his ability to hold it at all? hmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if he is like that again tomorrow I would maybe call pedi just to be safe.  since he is on an antibiotic i doubt that he could have a UTI, but sometimes antibiotics can cause yeast infections which i dont know if it would change his potty habits, but yeah, i would call the pedi if he had another day like that.
  • Options
    imageSarahBukisi:
    if he is like that again tomorrow I would maybe call pedi just to be safe.  since he is on an antibiotic i doubt that he could have a UTI, but sometimes antibiotics can cause yeast infections which i dont know if it would change his potty habits, but yeah, i would call the pedi if he had another day like that.
    This exactly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"