Really Really Random Poll

1. What is your favorite snack?

2. What did you eat for breakfast?

3. What time do you get to go home?

4. Any plans for dinner?

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?

6. Are you ready for Fall and why?

7. Any Big Labor Day plans?

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.

9. What time do you go to sleep.

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before?

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
TTC since 2007
6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Really Really Random Poll

• Options

Popcorn popped on the stove or cheese and crackers.

Multi-grain Cheeios

Not a set time, whenever my work is done..which this time of the year is typically 7-8.

4. Any plans for dinner?

Tacos--yum!

Roast turkey and mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving. Or maybe prime rib and crab legs at Christmas...oh! And the brunch we go to for Easter is fab, too :)

Fall weather? No, I love the heat! Fall for football--Hellz to the Yeah!

No, DH will still go to the office I'm sure.

Grilled peach cobbler. No link right now..

Anywhere from 10-12 weeknights, usually later on weekends.

No.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options
    imageSweetDahlia:

1. What is your favorite snack?  salty snacks :)  chips, fries or nachos

2. What did you eat for breakfast?  1/2 sesame seed bagel

3. What time do you get to go home?  4:45

4. Any plans for dinner?   nope, but monday night football always makes me want wings

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?  thanksgiving, turkey dinner Italian style

6. Are you ready for Fall and why?  always, it's my fav season and i can't wait to show off my new boots and purse

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? nope, i want to get a mani/pedi

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.  fruit salad

9. What time do you go to sleep.  usually around 11

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before?  nope

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What is your favorite snack?  healthy snack - nuts.  Unhealthy snack - chips, especially doritos

2. What did you eat for breakfast?  bean salad

3. What time do you get to go home?  USually around 5, later at month end (right now)

4. Any plans for dinner?   left overs by myself

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?  Christmas Eve.  Seafood extravaganza at my parents and my Mom makes the most decadent desserts!

6. Are you ready for Fall and why?  I always look forward to the next season.  Fall is so beautiful with the changing leaves and I love going to outdoor festivals with a big sweater, drinking my baileys and coffee.

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? just going to a friends cottage

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.  cherry pie.  Sorry, no link

9. What time do you go to sleep.  usually around 11

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before?  sometimes, if I have something exciting the next day.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

1. What is your favorite snack? I am eating some peanut butter filled pretzels at the moment and they are pretty good. Kashi makes a really good Pita chip that is great with hummus. I wish I had some of that.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Scrambled eggs. No toast, we are out of bread:<

3. What time do you get to go home? 5:30

4. Any plans for dinner? We have Zucchini and eggplant that we need to eat. I think DH will grill them with some turkey burgers.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? Easter. I like ham and all the salads we have, like 5-cup salad. I have skipped Easter the last 3 years though. I miss 5-cup salad. It's not the same when I make it. Also grean bean salad. and Carrot salad.

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? YES! I can't wait for nice cool weather. I like it just a little bit warm so I can still wear my capris though.

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? Nope, hopefully resting after my ER.

I like to make a good Trifle with lots of summer fruit.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/06/red-white-and-blueberry-trifle.html

9. What time do you go to sleep. Between 11 and midnight. But I usually don't fall sleep till at least 2.

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? Most nights I do. I like to be ready so I can sleep in till the last possible second.

TTC since 2007
  • Options
    imageSweetDahlia:

1. What is your favorite snack? I love chips, chocolate and popcorn..YUM...

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Cereal, Cinnamon toast crunch

3. What time do you get to go home? N/A

4. Any plans for dinner? you'd think that since I'm home, I'd have some sort of plan...but yeah, I got nothing yet. 

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? Christmas Eve/Day.  We have a traditional fish dinner.  And since I don't eat meat, I can really pig out!!!!

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? No!!!  I LOVE summer...and I always hate to see it go!

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? No, I'll be in the 2ww so, probably just going crazy...

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.  Just plain old ice cream

9. What time do you go to sleep. about 11:00 or 11:30

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? No

My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Options

1. What is your favorite snack? Puppy Chow (Chex Mix with peanut butter and powdered sugar)

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Fage yogurt

3. What time do you get to go home? 5-ish

4. Any plans for dinner? Strawberry-chicken salad with goat cheese.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? Thanksgiving, I love the stuffing my dad makes.

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? Yes, I'm so done with this heat!

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? The ILs are coming for a visit and then I'm working Labor Day to make up a PTO day I'll need this fall.

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link. Fruit Pizza

9. What time do you go to sleep. 10-11pm

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebfarrell:

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?  Christmas Eve.  Seafood extravaganza at my parents and my Mom makes the most decadent desserts!

YUM! I love seafood. This sounds amazing!! We don't do anything for Christmas Eve and neither does DH's side.

TTC since 2007
  • Options
    imagemadelyn07:

Grilled peach cobbler. No link right now..

Sounds good! Links were my excuse to go play on Pinterest to find the Trifle I made July 4th. 

TTC since 2007
  • Options

1. What is your favorite snack?  milano cookies

2. What did you eat for breakfast? kelloggs' special K chocolatey delight with a banana

3. What time do you get to go home?  it varies.  Usually between 4:30-6:30pm.

4. Any plans for dinner?  ground turkey and brown rice and veggies....at home

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?  Thanksgiving

6. Are you ready for Fall and why?  yes!  it's too hot in FL and we need to cool down.

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? we're thinking of heading out of town for a ballgame.

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.  cookies -- boring, but yummy.

9. What time do you go to sleep.  usually after midnight.

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? no, I usually think through what I'll wear while I'm in the shower.

IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSweetDahlia:

1. What is your favorite snack? Tough one. I love salty snacks though so really any type of chips. I love BBQ Chips or Cool Ranch Doritos!

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Raspberry Greek Yogurt.

3. What time do you get to go home? 5:30

4. Any plans for dinner? Going to my grandfathers for family dinner.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? At Christmas we usually have lasagna and italian. I love italian!

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? Yes! I get sick of the hot weather. I love everything about fall.

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? None yet!

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link. I don't know that I have one!

9. What time do you go to sleep. Usually between 9 and 10

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? Nope! I'm lucky if I get dressed on one try!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

1. What is your favorite snack?  Popcorn, cheese and crackers or chips and salsa.

2. What did you eat for breakfast?  A bowl of Reese's Puffs and a cup of decaf Kaldi's coffe with carmel creme.

3. What time do you get to go home? Whenever I get enough work done.  It varies, but it is usually after 6:00 or 7:00 p.m.

4. Any plans for dinner?  Whatever MH decides to fix.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?  Turkey and mashed potatoes.  Followed by Turkey and noodles and potato cakes.

6. Are you ready for Fall and why?  Sure.  I love the cooler weather!

7. Any Big Labor Day plans?  Going to a family reunion.

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.  S'mores

9. What time do you go to sleep. Usually between midnight and 2:00 a.m.  But, I'm trying to make a conscious effort to make it to bed no later than midnight.  However, it was a little after 2 a.m. this morning.

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before?  Sometimes.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    emcaemca member

1. What is your favorite snack? Chocolate Chip Cookies

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Banana and yogurt

3. What time do you get to go home? I get out at 3:15...I get home later than that though.

4. Any plans for dinner? Just making chicken with brushetta, couscous, and veggies.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? We always have Filet at Christmas.  I like that a lot.  Also, my BIL made fried turkey one year....delicious!

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? I love Fall!  The weather is usually beautiful and it is the start of a new school year.  I always feel like I get a fresh start every Fall.  Also, my IVF cycle is coming to a close and I will find out if it worked in the Fall. 

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? We are going to a wedding.

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link. Oreo Balls https://www.food.com/recipe/Oreo-Balls-52035

9. What time do you go to sleep. Usually around 10:30/11:00

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? Sometimes

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

• Options

1. What is your favorite snack? Cereal.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Turkey bacon, egg white, on english muffin with cheese.

3. What time do you get to go home? Late...I have a dental appointment in an hour.  :-(

4. Any plans for dinner? Nope.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? Turkey and all the trimmings.

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? No, I hate cold weather.  I prefer the summer.

7. Any Big Labor Day plans?  BBQ at my parents!

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link. I don't know that I have a favorite cookout dessert.  I am a big fan of peach cobbler and can eat it any time!

9. What time do you go to sleep.Around 11 pm.

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? No but I like to have somewhat of an idea.

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options

1. What is your favorite snack? I don't really snack that much but I like sting cheese

2. What did you eat for breakfast? blueberry yogurt parfait

3. What time do you get to go home? 2:20, but I left as soon as I got home to take the dog to get her nails clipped and didn't get back home until 4.

4. Any plans for dinner? Relax at home

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? Chicken and dressing

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? Yes, cooler weather and football and too many other things to list!

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? NYC for 6 days!

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link. Brownie trifle

9. What time do you go to sleep. Between 9:30 and 10 during the week

After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageSweetDahlia:

1. What is your favorite snack? Doritos when I'm feeling naughty, raw almonds when I'm trying to be healthy.

2. What did you eat for breakfast?  Blueberry waffles with mangos.

3. What time do you get to go home? Off at 5:30, straight to Yoga and home at 7:00, just in time for Bachelor Pad, Stick out tongue

4. Any plans for dinner?  not sure yet, some sort of veggie surprise from my garden.

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal?  Sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving.

6. Are you ready for Fall and why?  No, AHHH, I don't want summer to be over!

7. Any Big Labor Day plans?  Having a sleep over with my BFF and her kiddos since her DH is going out of town.

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link.  Hmmm, never really make desert.

9. What time do you go to sleep.  usually around 11pm

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? Heck no, not that organized!

• Options
    imagebfarrell:

1. What is your favorite snack?  healthy snack - nuts.  Unhealthy snack - chips, especially doritos

Girl after my own heart, LOVE Doritos.  I answered the same and hadn't even read the responses yet.

• Options

Popcorn!  Especially at the movie theatre!

Nothing, just coffee

I am home!

4. Any plans for dinner?

I'm grilling steaks and scallops with broccoli.

Christmas Dinner at my mom's. Prime Rib and Lobster Tails!

No.. I don't want it to get cold and I want to keep wearing my sundresses!

Heading to the country to visit my inlaws!

Lately I've been bringing Rocky Road Brownies and people are loving them!!

late late late!  I'm a night owl... usually around 3am

nope.

Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageSweetDahlia:

1. What is your favorite snack? animal crackers from Target-regular + choc in the same box!

2. What did you eat for breakfast?  oatmeal,banana,vanilla almond milk

3. What time do you get to go home? 2pm

4. Any plans for dinner? leftovers

5. What is your favorite Holiday meal? Thanksgiving

6. Are you ready for Fall and why? yes! My fave time of year...I love everything about it!

7. Any Big Labor Day plans? no. I'm in the middle of my cycle

8. What's your favorite dessert for a cookout? Include a link. https://www.food.com/recipe/strawberry-pretzel-salad-29400

9. What time do you go to sleep. 10pm

10. Do you lay out your clothes the night before? no but I usually know what i'll be wearing

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sea salt pita chips with roasted garlic hummus

We had a catered breakfast at work - eggs, bacon, toast, etc.

We are allowed to leave at 3:30, but I almost never get out that early.

4. Any plans for dinner?

DH made a pizza while I was at Zumba.

Tie - Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I freakin' love Thanksgiving food, but my aunt and I also team up for fancy themed dinners at Christmas.  <3

Yes.  I am tired of being hot and it felt pretty good going back to work.  I also get really excited when I see the fall and Halloween decorations in the stores!

Nah.  I wish...

No link - just a recipe that I created for my Mom Mom, it's her favorite.  Basically, it's just a graham cracker crust filled with sweet cream cheese, then I cover it with mandarin orange slices, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.  She loves it and it is really easy to make!

Around 10:30 or 11

No, but I am trying to get into that habit this schoolyear.

imageimageimage

TTC since March 2009 // Me and DH - 28
    Testing Summer/Fall 2010 - Unexplained IF
    IUIs #1-4 ~ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IUI #5 ~ Femara/Ovidrel/TI/IUI ~ BFN
    IUIs #6-9 ~ Research Study Meds/Pregnyl/TI/IUI ~ all BFNs
    IVF Consultation, More Testing
    Diagnostic Cycle ~ Mucinex/Progesterone/TI ~ BFN
    IVF #1 ~ Menopur/Bravelle/Ganirelix/Novarel/Progesterone/Lupron
    7R, 6F // 2 transferred // 3 frosties ~ BFN
    FET #1 ~ Estrace/PIO/Lupron
    3 thawed // 2 transferred // 1 lost // no more frosties ~ BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 456 // Beta #2 - 1176 // Beta #3 - 2933 // Beta #4 - 6753
    EDD: May 16, 2013
    Threatened MC at 6w2d
    Bedrest for SCH // 6w2d through 10w1d
    Elevated TSH and Lazy Thyroid DX @ 10w - Started Synthroid
    Finally released from RE at 13w
    Charles Everett ~ Born 5/20/2013

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~ My IF Blog ~~ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards