New Hampshire Babies

OB & RE recs!

Does anyone have any recommendations for an OB/GYN or a RE in the Manchester area?  I am breaking up with my the current practice I am at in Nashua.  

On that note - does anyone have any opinions on Bedford Commons?  I was hoping to find another "all in one" practice.

Thanks!!! 

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥

Re: OB & RE recs!

• Fertlity centers of New england!

I went to the one in reading,ma but they have locations in Bedford and Portsmouth NH. I saw Dr. Hill and Dr Hardy. Dr Hill is the reason I have my little boy. he sees people in Portsmouth as well.

I went to another clinic before. Long story short, they screwed up. had 2 miscarriages, one doctor saw I had a uterine septum, another doctor did surgery she said I didnt have it, had my 3rd miscarriage, saw dr hill. I did in fact have one. Had surgery and then did IVF and I have my sweet baby.

I have alot of faith in them. good luck!

You want an RE who does that and then they release you to your OB. You dont want one that is "all in one".  RE specializes in infertility, miscarriages, etc.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • I also wanted to ask you to read my blog. It decribes all I went through. I am so sorry for your loss.

Suzanne & Pasquale 9/9/07
    Our Journey in Blog.
    My Blog
    Our Sweet boy Luca Salvatore 10/6/10 & Our precious daughter, Arianna Regina 4/9/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for the rec.  I will definitely have to check them out.  Your blog has been great!  (I have only started to read it).  I can't believe how much you have gone through.  You DS is adorable!!!!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
  • I also saw Dr. Hill at The Fertility Centers of New England.  I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with twin girls! This is my journey and actually emailed Suzanne awhile ago about Dr. Hill. https://lifes-crazy-ride.blogspot.com/
  • I lost my ovary because of Dr. Hills negligence...they push hard to get good stats jt I wouldn't risk it. DE was conceived fa IVF @ Boston IVF...they kst opened in Bedford (I think) and a lit of people have found success with Dr. glatstein at Reproductive Science Center...they also have a location in Bedford. I met him and liked him but went with my RE based on a family referral.Bedford commons is great of genera Ob/gun though.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Bedford Commons is amazing! I can't say enough positive things about them. Many women in the area use them, including a lot of the nurses I work with. I haven't heard one complaint from anyone. I really can't say enough good things about the nurse practitioners and the doctors in the office.
  • imageBeck1984:
    Bedford Commons is amazing! I can't say enough positive things about them. Many women in the area use them, including a lot of the nurses I work with. I haven't heard one complaint from anyone. I really can't say enough good things about the nurse practitioners and the doctors in the office.

Thanks for the input.  I am definitely going to use them for my ob/gyn!  I may talk to them before picking a new RE as well. 

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"