Secondary IF

BfaintP today :)

I didn't want to just disappear from this board without posting my BFP.  Thank you girls for answering my questions and for your support over the last few months. 

This is my first cycle on progesterone and I had some spotting yesterday at 11DPO.  I thought it was weird that I had pink/brown spotting since I have NEVER spot that early before AF and with being on progesterone I wasn't expecting to start AF before discontinuing the supplements.

So when I woke up today with NO spotting and some slight nausea and sore sore boobs I thought maybe I should test. 

Very very faint but pink line...DH couldn't even see it but he's blind and couldn't see my dark positives from past pregnancies.  It took a full 9ish minutes on both tests for the line to show up so I am assuming I just started to produce hcg. 

My first beta is on thursday, I was debating not even doing them this time. 

So if you could cross your fingers that pregnancy #6 sticks that would be awesome :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BfaintP today :)

• Fingers and toes crossed!  My beta is tmw...please do the same for me :)
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Yay!  Sending truckloads of sticky baby dust both of your directions!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely sending T&P's your way!
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wonderful news!  Good luck!!
  • Good Luck!  I hope that this is your sticky baby :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and sticky dust!!!
    IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hope it sticks!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Fingers crossed!  Congrats!
  • Good luck!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Oh I'm so excited for you!!! Lots of sticky baby thoughts for you!! GL.

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!! 

*I ran across your name on the TFAS list yesterday.  I cannot wait to add another long timer to the BFP list!*

My Little
  • Yay!!!  Congratulations!  Lots of sticky dust headed your way.

• Sticky baby dust for you!! Good luck!!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• congratulations!!  I hope all goes well.  All these BFP's are giving me hope...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations, sticky dust your way!
  • Congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Congrats!
    Sending heaps of sticky dust. Please don't just disappear, stick around and update us from time to time we love to see our 2if babies grow! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • such wonderful news!!  congrats!!!  seems we will be due within a few days of eachother...im may 4th :)

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everybody....POAS again today at 13dpo (although I may be only 12dpo) and it was much much darker (still faint) but I was able to photograph it so that's great!

DG dollar test with a supposed sensitivity of 25. 

I really hope the BFP explosion continues with ALL of you guys :)

• That is awesome! Congrats!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • Congratulations!!!  H&H9M to you, and please be sure to keep us in the loop with your pregnancy!  =-D

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • removed by a moderator - spam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"