October 2011 Moms

Still here :)

Someone on my multiples board passed along the "missing bumpie" post to me, but it's pushed way back on here now so thought I'd drop you all a note.

I'm still here, still pregnant, still miserable LOL  The babies are doing fantastic in spite of my regular, timeable, now quite painful daily contractions.  I've managed to go over a week without a surprise visit to L&D for monitoring, but at last check my cervix was "the same" which I take to mean over 4cm long, high and closed.  I see the MFM tomorrow to get a look at the girls and check things out but I fully anticipate no changes and big, growing babies. 

I decided to ask my doc to take me off of work at 32 weeks...it was just getting to be too much.  Like everyone, there are good days and bad days....today isn't a good day, I woke up with everything hurting and feeling more pressure in the belly, not sure if someone dropped a little or if they just grew over night.  After much deliberation, DH and I decided to opt for a c-section, which will be scheduled at 38 weeks if they don't decide to come sooner.  So....32 more days of this, but who's counting!  haha

I do pop in now and then to read threads, just haven't felt like posting as much for whatever reason.  I'll try to remember a HDBD pic tomorrow and will definitely let you know when these girls get here!

Hope you all have a fabulous last few weeks of pregnancy, and wishing lots of big healthy babies come from this group!!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Still here :)

• Thanks for the update!  Hang in there!!  Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • glad to hear you are doing well (as well as can be for carrying 2!)  keep us updated!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there, stranger! Was glad to read the update. I miss your HDBD posts the most, so maybe you should do one tomorrow Wink  I'm sorry that you're really uncomfortable, but those babies are happy and growning in there. I hope it doesn't get too much worse for you for the next 32 days. Hang in there, girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great to see you checking in. 

I'm sorry you are uncomfortable. Hang in there, you are a rock-star!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad to hear things are going as well as expected!  Can't wait to see pictures of those girls when they're bornBig Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Glad to hear you are still here - hang in there and tell those girls to give mommy a break every now and then....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"