Blended Families

Trash just got trashier! (For my Waffle House Ladies!)

Apparently me and the WH lady have a mutual friend on FB. This mutual friend was tagged in some of the pictures from Saturday's Wedding Extravaganza. 

Curiosity killed the cat. I flipped through the pictures. 

The wedding was at somebody's house. He wore jeans. She wore a green sundress with her hair in a messy bun. 

Gotta love formal affairs.

Here is the kicker! There was a shot of their rings. When I left him I left my wedding set behind. You guessed it... I promise you she has it on her hand!!

I wonder when she will notice our anniversary date engraved inside the band. The set is very distinguishable and there is no way I have this one wrong.

My goodness I am going to giggling about this for a long time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trash just got trashier! (For my Waffle House Ladies!)

• Keepin it Klassy there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh my god, how tacky.   I think you can have those engravings removed.  Let's hope he at least had that done and professionally cleaned before he gave it to her. 

When I left my ex-fiance, I knew he'd do something like that.  When I left the ring. I told him, whatever you do, don't give this ring to the next girl. Not for my sake, but for hers. 

I find this all incredibly funny. He asks you for your blessing just days before the wedding?  I still wonder what he would have done had you said no.  I would have said no just to screw with his head and get a good laugh.

• Loading the player...
  • imagewendilea:
    Wow, that's special.  I guess when you're scrambling to put together a wedding in a week, you work with what's on hand? <snort>

Or was on someones else's hand lol 

O I wish you could c&p a picture!

I kinda feel sorry for her all the same.  I mean she is obviously not a big dreamer or anything BUT no one wants to end up with their new H ex wife wedding ring - ewwww. 

• imagePhantomgirl:

imagewendilea:
    Wow, that's special.  I guess when you're scrambling to put together a wedding in a week, you work with what's on hand? <snort>

O I wish you could c&p a picture!

A picture of the rings? Or a picture of their wedding?

I wont put them up (privacy), but I could show you the ring. It's pretty distinct because there is pink in it

• imageLadybug720:

Apparently me and the WH lady have a mutual friend on FB. This mutual friend was tagged in some of the pictures from Saturday's Wedding Extravaganza. 

Curiosity killed the cat. I flipped through the pictures. 

The wedding was at somebody's house. He wore jeans. She wore a green sundress with her hair in a messy bun. 

Gotta love formal affairs.

Here is the kicker! There was a shot of their rings. When I left him I left my wedding set behind. You guessed it... I promise you she has it on her hand!!

I wonder when she will notice our anniversary date engraved inside the band. The set is very distinguishable and there is no way I have this one wrong.

My goodness I am going to giggling about this for a long time!

Wow... lol

I am guessing, if she did see the anniversary date, she probably didn't care.  Sounds like a match made in heaven! :)

• Oh boy! This at least gave us all a good laugh, I can't believe someone would do that!
  • That is beyond tacky. It's crossed over into trashy! 

Wonder if her had a waffle engraved on the band after he buffed out your wedding date???

He could have gotten her this one instead...

image It seems on par for the relationship!

• imagencsu4ganneWed38430:

That is beyond tacky. It's crossed over into trashy! 

Wonder if her had a waffle engraved on the band after he buffed out your wedding date???

He could have gotten her this one instead...

image It seems on par for the relationship!

hahahahahah love it

GreenHood Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This whole thing is too great. I'm going to be laughing about this for the rest of the day.
  • This whole post gave me a craving for some hashbrowns scattered, covered and chunked. Yep I can order in the waffle house lingo. Ds2 loves the place so I take him once a month!
  • Did this post make anyone check the inside of their rings?

Anyone still have an e-ring from a previous engagement?  I do.  It's at my moms house for safekeeping, as I'm still not sure what to do with it.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • imageJ&A2008:

Did this post make anyone check the inside of their rings?

Anyone still have an e-ring from a previous engagement?  I do.  It's at my moms house for safekeeping, as I'm still not sure what to do with it.

Sell the thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"