Pregnant after IF

Update from today- a little long but PIP:)

So I had my growth scan and met with a nurse this morning to talk about the diet for Gestational Diabetes. The diet doesn't look too bad but I know it's going to be hard trying to figure out what to eat if I ever eat out (which normally I do at least 2-3 times a week for either lunch or dinner). The nurse said my levels were pretty high for the 2 parts of the test I failed so she was talking like I was going to need medication toward the end. I really hope not but we'll see.  Right now I have to have weekly NST's and BPP's and then I'll have another growth scan at 36 weeks.  If I end up needing medication, I'll have to have the NST and BPP 2x a week.  

The growth scan was awesome and she's of course grown a ton in the past 10 weeks. They confirmed she was a girl (not that I was too worried) and said all the measurements looked good. She's about 4lbs 3oz right now which I think is pretty big for being 31 weeks. So, I'm glad I'm doing the diet NOW and not waiting anymore for people to call me back etc.

The coolest part was when the tech switched over to 3D! Piper was just sucking and chomping away on her thumb. It was adorable:) I really can't wait to meet her! Below is one of the best shots we got from today. She's already got chubby cheeks like her mom too:P

Oh, and not that she'll necessarily stay this way, but she's head down right now. Good girl! So fingers crossed the diet works... my numbers today have been fine so far so I just hope they stay that way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update from today- a little long but PIP:)

• Oh my goodness, look at those cheeks! So cute! That's a great picture.

I hope all goes well with the new diet plan. :)

• I love that she is sucking her thumb, too cute!

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What a precious photo!! And not sure if I told you before -- but i LOVE the name Piper. I'm glad you got some things squared away w/ the new diet plan. NSTs are not the most fun (my babies kick a ton when monitors are strapped on), but it is great that everything is planned out.

Maybe eating out will be easier at a place like soup plantation? Or some other "serve yourself" place? Just a thought....hang in there!

TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • What a cutie pie and that is a fantastic weight for 31 weeks!
  • imageetoyama:
    What a cutie pie and that is a fantastic weight for 31 weeks!

Is it?  I looked online and one place said she was at the 49th percentile when I calculated it which I could have done wrong, and when looking at a chart it looked like she was really big... like 90th percentile.  Do you know of a good place to check it? 

• imageLaneCA:

What a precious photo!! And not sure if I told you before -- but i LOVE the name Piper. I'm glad you got some things squared away w/ the new diet plan. NSTs are not the most fun (my babies kick a ton when monitors are strapped on), but it is great that everything is planned out.

Maybe eating out will be easier at a place like soup plantation? Or some other "serve yourself" place? Just a thought....hang in there!

Glad you like her name:)  I love hearing that, especially when I know it's not as common of a name.  

And Soup Plantation must be a CA thing?;)  But I think a self-serve place is a good idea.  I know I'll be having a lot of grilled chicken salad's in my future:P   

• What a great picture!  She's already so cute!

I'm sorry you have to worry about your eating :(.

Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Oh my goodness, Megann, what a cutie! Love!
  • Such a cute picture!!!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Aww I love the picture!!  And good luck with the diet! 

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How adorable!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Cute cheeks!  Glad everything looked good.

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• What a neat pic!  I'm really hoping they'll switch mine over to 3d/4d so I can see her little cheeks too!  Glad everything looked good.  Good luck with the diet, hon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"