Preemies

BM storage bottles from NICU?

Hi ladies,

I've been EPing since my girls were born at 32 weeks and I was given a few 3-packs of bottles from the NICU. I'm not sure if they were meant for long-term use, but they are all I've got and they are starting to get worn down. So now I'm wondering if I can buy them somewhere or if anyone has extras they could send me if I pay for shipping? Any ideas where I might be able to get these?

The bottles are 4 oz, clear with a white lid that says "Similac Isomil" and a teddy bear.

TIA! :)

Re: BM storage bottles from NICU?

• I liked these: https://www.snappiescontainers.com/product/snappies.aspx?id=1

But unfortunately they only come in 1oz and 2.3oz sizes. I wish they had a 4oz and maybe even an 8oz option.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Oh I do love those snappies!! They definitely need to make bigger sizes! I've got to get some 4 oz containers because I use them for storing my milk in the fridge, and I need quite a few of them because I am constantly rotating them in and out and washing them all the time. I like the Medela 4 oz but they are almost $5 each! Thats why I am trying to find the 3-packs they gave me in the NICU :)
  • Loading the player...
  • When we ran out of the NICU bottles, I switched to the Lansinoh storage bags. They are a lot easier to store (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4nr7hxToiY) and hold up to 8 oz easily. 

• I used lansinoh storage bags as well.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I use the Lansinoh storage bags too.  But if you have your heart set on bottles, go to target or walmart and pick up some gerber bottles.  They come in 4oz and 9oz and they are $.90-1 each. 

These come 12 for $15..  This is the kind they gave me in the hospital.  

Or these 144 for 114.

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• My NICU has the similac bottles in 4 packs, but they are only 2oz each. If those will work for you I would be happy to grab a bunch tonight and I can send them to you. They have huge bins of them and I just take what I need so it wouldn't be a problem at all. Let me know and I will get them out to you ASAP!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • These are exactly what I was looking for! Thank you Katie and everyone else for the other options! I really appreciate this board :):)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"